Burning candles

over 6 years ago

Does burning a white candle help rid the negative energy one may have and can you do it for someone else??

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you the answers and you need more around a person healing and negatively . I will give oyu help , Try my specials today . Come for a session and chat . You need a private reading . Its a lot going on there around him . Blessings

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

over 6 years ago

I always use primarily white candles. If you are looking to clear the energy I would also smudge the area and maybe clear some clearing stone/crystal in the four corners of the room, or even the home and the property. Salt works well for the perimeters. I would ask their permission before doing any work on them or their home though.You want them in on it. Ask them to call their guides in to help. Best wishes!

over 6 years ago
psychichealeralan69 didn't upload a photo

Alan MitcHELL (psychichealeralan69)

5 posts

I am a 4th generation natural psychic. I have over 14 years EXP. I also have two locations where I conduct in person readings, so you see I am NOT just another “online psychic”. I am straightforward and I do not waste your time or mine! Come Chat/email me and in just a few mins you will be convinced of my TRUE abilities. I have helped many people from all over and now its your turn. Let me ease your worries away and guide you on your path of happiness. I have not had an unsatisfied customer in person yet! Chat today for the answers of tomorrow!