Any readers out there real? Please share!

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Hoiseofedwards: That maybe be true for some people them not following tbeir advice though i for instance have followed what i have advised, though predictions have not come to pass and they seem to move back further and further each month. Most seem to tell me to keep positive thougj how long can one stay positive and hold onto that hope before enough is enough and just give on on those predictions that were given.. I know your predictions have come to pass as you put up an earlier thread (which got removed not sure what happened) though there are many of us here that these predictions havent come to pass so yess over time it does make you think have i been wasting my time and money on here? Have all they have said is false hope and if i had been told the truth would i have opened myself to others? So yes some people do become bitter as they come here for guidance and feel misled. I definitely believe that there are genuine advisors on here and even though i have read with “top” ones maybe it will happen just not in the time frame they have given me and that its all a learning experience of bigger things.

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

we all make that decision to press the chat button this is true, however outright lies from fakes makes it harder for us. there are some good psychic out there, it is just trying to find them and going by trial and error, although the trial and error is expensive. I have stopped having readings, as nothing has come true, and I need to accept that, and move one. I was dreamer and a fool I know that now, abet a much poorer fool

over 6 years ago

I seriously swear by Count Marco to the point I may sound like I’m getting endorsed by him (LOL I WISH). He’s not only a psychic advisor to me, but also my self-growth coach. Most advisors could’ve told you the unfavorable news and stop there, and when you feel bad, they start telling you that it’s just the truth you need to accept–– but he wraps it up in positive light and I always feel better after sessions with him. My life improved significantly after following his advices, and therefore, predictions always come to pass!

Pixie Dust is good! She actually picked up that I was around a dog named Daisy and that was absolutely correct and even precise: my best friend’s dog is named Daisy and I spend most of my days there instead of my own home.

Allastor is great too. I’ve had sessions with him for live calls in Purple Ocean, but I think he’s on BitWine. I just reviewed my readings with him from last year and everything came to pass, I didn’t even realize. He also told me to stop being too pushy with my messages and I thought it was funny because I did leave sixty missed calls to an ex prior to our breakup (haha, yes, this madness is genetic).

I also really like Michael Duval, his style of reading is different and is definitely a work of art. He’s also really nice to talk to, and he reads deep. You don’t go to Michael DuVal for short answers. I also don’t doubt his insights, he’s been correct with me.

I’ve had one reading with Maharaani and she was great. She picked up so many things really specifically, and I didn’t even provide her anything other than names and DOBs. I just went through my transcripts yesterday and re-read my chat with Maharaani, her predictions are also in-line with the advisors that I can conclude as legitimate and therefore really trust.

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi I can help you I have helped many people with my gift I can answer all your questions I can pick up on what’s going on in your life and surroundings, i specialize in love life, reunite loved ones, career, health, finances, and more contact me for more information on how I can help.

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi,I can help you I have helped many people with my gift I can answer all your questions I can pick up on what’s going on in your life and surroundings, i specialize in love life, reunite loved ones, career, health, finances, and more contact me for more information on how I can help.

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

^^^ Lmaoooooo

over 6 years ago

I personally believe that Tantrapsychic is real. I got readings with him and there were many times that he said things that came out directly from my thought. It was so scary! However, he predicted things for me that are gonna be in far future… and idk if this gonna be possible or not. But I personally believe that he’s real… because things he said to me was soooo scary accurate like he dug into my brain

over 6 years ago
barbora32's photo

barbora32

61 posts

My dearest and always go to are: Jess – Raven Star, Ariel, Sarah (0.51 – English is a bit.. but calming and correct, Lucida, Aqua Marine – oh my – I love Kath, and today Mr Dino totally blew my mind

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hi i’m Amanda I’m new to bitwine but ive been a psychic advisor for alomost all my life, I would love to help each and everyone who comes to me for advise and healing I’m here to help I specialize in love and relationships I also do spiritual cleansing I also speclaize in past present and future __career,_finances,health__etc, so come chat with me now I’m online sincerely psychic reader Amanda xoxo

over 6 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

I can help you today come in for a reading and all give you my prediction. I have testimonals if you want more comformation