Drama outta my son

over 7 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

My son and his grandparents cause me a lot of drama I don’t want- I’m sick of it. His grandfather (on his dads side ) causes me grief – for reasons of he just can – my sons dad past away when he was 8 but the grandparents OVER STEP there boundaries and I understand most grandparents will -what do u see ahead with my son will he choose to turn his back on me and side with them or will he continue to play me and them to get what he wants??

over 7 years ago

Hi Ann,

I’m sorry you are in such an unfortunate situation with your son. I think age will elicit a change in him. I’d be happy to look at the detail of the situation with you if you wish to chat.

Be wishes and bright blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/10/17-4/17/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I hope he grows out of it pixie it’s heart breaking to me to feel like I’ve given all that I could to help him in everything and to see a change at 15 when they started stepping in more to inform him of money he would be receiving for college – that he wouldn’t ever have to worry about having it – he then started with an attitude of he didn’t have to try and showing himself and trying to go against me and it got ugly – he showed me a side that was truly devious and hurtful – he was so intelligent and one of the top smartest kids in his class until they stepped in. His dad left him secured and I’m very greatful for this and want the best for him but his grandparents yes I know they love him but they sometimes try to dream be a wednge between me and my son and I don’t understand it- he I think gets confused and doesn’t know who to side with- but when he plays Ilya both it worries me in who he is as a person

over 7 years ago

Hello, :et me give you full accurate insight on your situation with your son and his grand parents and much more and when everything will change for the better , I will give you clear accurate insight through spirit and how to change the negative path in your son , and deal with his grandparents , Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

I can only imagine, but truly, that is the age when MANY children in adult bodies aka young teens start testing their boundaries and pushing the limits of authority figures in their lives.

If you weren’t worried I would find it more strange. This does not in any way mean to dismiss your feelings of course. Remember the last 15 years? So does he. Don’t give up idea it would be erased. People, even kids, don’t change that quickly.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

No one can take yoir don away from unless You push him out, even then they’ll still be open to help to some degree.

over 7 years ago

Hello Friend,

Over 25 years experience! I have the gifts of intuition and insight. These gifts were NOT learned or taught. I purchased my first Tarot deck when I was a teenager and knew what most of the cards meant as soon as I unsealed the deck! So, this came naturally to me. I have been giving readings to friends and many of my new and returning clients for years. I am known for accuracy in my readings and time frames.