What do you see happening

over 6 years ago

I at times think i must have been Italian in a past life-, I just tore into a guy I’ve been dating again! He didn’t do anything to me nor is seeing anyone else it was just his disrespectfullness in not thinking of me! I told him EXACTLY WHAT I FELT – I hate being disrespected more than anything and when I tear into someone YOU FEEL IT! He wa to a relationship out of convenience and I’m sick of men wanting that! So I told him! What will he do? He is a great guy and I feel he’s different then the players I’ve dated before- but again that’s why I’m here to find out. Thanks all who want to help

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit around this relationship and this person and see what spirit show I it will be changes with him toward you for the positive , or not . I will give you the truth what spirit show , and I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today. Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Update: he just corrected his wrong by listening and having the will to try. Finally a real guy who doesn’t run when I unleashed the TRUTH – I’m in shock actually. I usually terrify a guy to death with my temper

over 6 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you would like to hear an advice from your spirit guides.Love and light.G.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/10/17-4/17/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Hello dear,

I provide truthful, very detailed readings at affordable rates. I specialize in complicated relationships, but have experience with all areas. I use tarot cards, my psychic ability and my guide to deliver the truth in a kind way, whether good or bad news. Non-judgmental of your situation; feel free to ask ANYTHING without fear of judgment.