Dreams have started again!!

over 6 years ago

The dreams about my ex have started again… im going on holiday later in the month and ive dreamt that i ask him to join me and just dreaming about him in general has started again! I dont want him to leave! What do these dreams mean??

over 6 years ago
netta2147 didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

Yeah same here, a few months ago around a October I have been dreaming of a guy from my past and it was so random and then since I dream or think of him randomly and I’m not sure why. I try to not think of him but he pops back up in my mind.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

I am a natural born psychic with the gift of love and relationship advice.I read auras, chakras, past lives, give energy healings and I can answer your questions about career, money, love, health, and Spiritual Growth. I look into your chakras and aura and tell you what life you are creating and what you need to do to create the life you want. I can help look into the energy of those you care about and tell you how they are feeling. I can empathically pick up on peoples feelings, blocks, hopes and dreams and can read their auras for you as well.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/03/17-4/10/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
starshade's photo

Starshade (starshade)

16 posts

HAI DEAR HOW R U I ADVISED U TO HAVE A READING WITH ME Precise relationship advice without sugar coating. Helps people from all walk of life in love life, career, healing and many more things. I can tune into your any love situation, i make sure to tell you every aspect every detail of whats going on in your relationship matters,career, soul-mate connections.Higher Divine guidance Medium/Clairvoyant.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight through spirit , what your dream meant , toward him and if it would come in to reality in the future and change ahead with you and him . Try my specials today . Come I for a chat and session . Blessings

over 6 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.