Twin Flames/soulmates

over 6 years ago

Is it true that twin flames and soulmates who are meant to be together think of each at the sametime especially before bed at night? Almost Every night I look at his picture but we never met, its weird! I sent this guy a pic of me and wonder if he looks at my pic!

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear he will come to you but you need to do some thing for that.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what ahead around this guy , and if he have someone in his life already in relationship or not , and see what this feelings are toward you , and if he will contact you or not . I will give you the truth and much more . I read the spirit of a situation and the person and see what spirit how around him toward you for the future and contact . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and .Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/03/17-4/10/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Yes,this is true.I can help you to meet him but in a different way.Feel free to join me for more details.I will also guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

twin flames are very different from soul mates the two are separate worlds I would be honored to discuss this in depth with you in live chat please contact me when ready