Same name, different psychic?

over 6 years ago
ontheotherside didn't upload a photo

ontheotherside

7 posts

So I was reading through my transcripts and I realized that sometimes I would have a really excellent connection with a reader and then I would go back to them another day and it was almost like I have never met them before. While using this website I have had my share of “favorite readers” and they stay my favorite for a while up until the things that they say to me start to make no sense or contradicts hat they have said in the past.

A few of my favorites in particular would just have a total change in everything--  their  prediction for me,  The way they type (grammar, speed),  how detailed they are when they type,  And how much they seem to care about talking to me versus just getting paid. I have changed a lot of my favorite and go-to people because I literally felt like I was talking to somebody else towards the end.  I had one reader that I would go to a lot and every single time I would go to her she would ask for my name and date of birth and then a lot of questions as if I hadn't just read with her the day before or the day before that lol.  None of her predictions were coming true and I would tell her this and she would just say "oh, I'm sorry"  so I stop seeing her.  I really wish that but why would offer anything other then text readings so that you could know you were talking to the same person every time whether it is with your voice or through video chat...
over 6 years ago
ontheotherside didn't upload a photo

ontheotherside

7 posts

Bitwine*

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

I have worked with the worlds best Love Psychics & Reuniters from all over.

Are you Troubled Worried or Confused? Looking for direction in Life, is he/she is your soulmate?

One call will convince you of my abilities,

but Please keep in mind,

I DO NOT SUGAR COAT MY READINGS!

over 6 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

Most readers will ask you to confirm you’re name and DOB on every reading, it’s a best practice thing so they can show they are checking the payment is coming from an authorised person and that they are old enough to have a reading in the first place.

If they were ever called into question, they could simply refer to one reading transcript rather than have to pull up multiple ones to show an established history with the client.

Also you can read for dozens of people in a few days, remembering a client just off a name is difficult, even for those with the best of memories.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and answer all of your questions and what is ahead and changes . I see a lot through spirit and give you the truth . I read around the situation of a person and others , and tell you what do what spirit show Come in for a session and cha t, Try my specials today . I know I can help you through spirit . Blessings