So worried

over 7 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I still havnt heard from him. I know he’s going through a lot but ..maybe it’s selfish of me…I thought we were friends .he tell me things he wouldnt tell others..now I’m pushed away? Total silence..no word what’s going on..is he ok…. how I could be there for him.. no word even if he has someone else so I at least know hes being taken care of snd to back off .. when will he let me in? Is there someone else? This is driving me craxy..I worry so much.. .

over 7 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and see what this spirit is showing why he is off to himself and not contacting you . I will give you the truth and ease your concerns . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat. Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/27/17-4/03/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

N

over 7 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 6 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 6 years ago
alicewhite97's photo

Alice White (alicewhite97)

12 posts

Hello my dear, I tuned into the situation it seems like he is going through something right now, call me right now for clarity and help. I have some deals for you! do not wait, change your situation around today!

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to look into things for you and give you clarity and insight on your situation. I’m having some great specials today only $10 for 13 minutes come chat with me.

blessings

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I’m online dear $75 7 day readings our 15min $10 our 99cents per min $20 45 min

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear some one else is playing with him and you,please do some thing if you want your love,

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see he is going through a very tough phase of life and facing a painful disease cancer.But he still have feelings for you.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you