Too many readings?

over 7 years ago

It is interesting when a adviser can’t connect because you have had ‘too many readings’. How many is ‘too many?’ Grateful to those who refuse to read rather than waste your money!

over 7 years ago

Before online readings became available, and I would do readings out of bookstores and my own office, most people would get readings once or twice a year. More than 1 or 2 a month can get excessive.

The thing you have to remind yourself is that getting readings won’t make something happen. When you need a lot of readings, chances are you are trying to pacify a fear rather than dealing with what needs to be dealt with in the present.

I have an article about psychic addiction that I wrote linked in my profile if you want to find out more.

over 7 years ago

Thank you Jamey, that is spot on. I have one more reading. Then I’m giving it a rest; volunteering at a cat sanctuary and spending the money on much neered food for them instead.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

i would recommend a reading only when some thing have changed, which could alter the outcome your are trying to achieve, or a prediction have happened. or some thing went wrong or just when your intuition tells you to have a reading (not your insecurities). It could be once a year or once a week or once very day. Simply depends how fast that situation is changing.

Also stick to 2 or max 3 good psychics.

Love and blessings.