What does he REALLY want?

over 7 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

My ex from several yrs ago..(not recent one) contacted me out of the blue..using the excuse of seeing someone from my town winning the lottery. He texted asking if i won knowing full well i dont play them.we exchange a few texts and he comes straight out and askes..u want to have ” fun”. We’ve flirted with the idea in the past but never came to be. Esp since I think he has a gf . Now this might seem like a really stupid question but I’ve actually had the opposite be true…is he Just wanting to hook up..or is there an ulterior motive? Like I said I’ve had another say they just wanted fun..but they wanted more..but didn’t want to seem they did. what does this guy really want? Scott 3-21-74

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

If a guy uses the word ‘fun’ it’s game; they’re not looking for anything serious.

over 7 years ago

He just wants to hook up…

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Like I said ..normaly i would most def think that too..no qurestion…but I’ve had another who said the same and he wanted more as in a relationship. .he didn’t want to seem that way, that he cared and Wanted something.and this ex is weird on stuff like that..always tends to say the opposite of what he means. Why its not a cut and dry thing as one might think

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20/17-3/27/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

So you know what he really wants….yet you’re asking this question…Like you have said, if he’s weird about stuff like this and tends to say the opposite. You’re implying he wants more, you answered your question. I hope you understand that anyone hearing the word ‘fun’ know it’s not anything serious. Hence, our responses. I hope a psychic provides anymore info. you want.

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Its not as cut and dry as i said..you would think it should be..but if you don’t know him and how he is. It’s hard to explain..and maybe e that makes me sound dense or clueless like so many here..but it’s true. I’m sure you’ve had questions that some did the same thing..no dude, its this way no if ands or butts ..and you disagreed because..they didn’t know the exact situation..person etc. There are variables, exceptions to the rules do to speak..you get it.. lol.. he is an ignigma. It not as simple.. I can just plain ask..and it doesn’t help.

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 7 years ago
tmrs21 didn't upload a photo

Tanya (tmrs21)

3 posts

I know a Scott with the same birthday.. odd….

over 7 years ago

Hello Let me look into spirit and see what his real thoughts are and give you the truth . Come for a session and reading . I will give you his real thoughts and what is up to with you through spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings .

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

?d

over 7 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

I am expert at giving deep insight on a wide range of issues including :

♉ LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS

♉ LIFE COACHING

♉ WILL HE COME BACK ?

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SPECIAL OFFER

over 7 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Audry921, The one thing I can honestly tell you is to proceed with caution should you decide to continue contact with him. Obviously you already more of him than any reading would be able to help you with hun, but it seems as if you should just be a bit careful with this situation. Hugs

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away o your ex and give you the truth why he is contacting you and much more through spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings