shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

I can’t find it. What happened?

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Can someone refer me to a remote viewer here or on PO? Houseofcards recommended estrella3. Who else?

over 7 years ago

What is a remote viewer? And how is that different from anyone here?

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

that funny I remember that post too!

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Jennifer – a remote viewer is able to be view without being physically present. So they are able to tell me what I’m doing or describe where I am without being there.

Meerkat – I’m confused! Hmmm

Houseofcards – I wonder what happened to it??? are any of those you recommended remote viewers? That’s what I’m looking for.

Thanks all

over 7 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

shh- this was posted a couple days ago, and then disappeared is all

over 7 years ago

whats remote viwing? have nething to do with a tv remote??

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Houseofcards- thx, Estrella says she couldn’t. I’ll try the others. Meerkat- Yes, but why? Lisa -A remote viewer is able to be view without being physically present. So they are able to tell me what I’m doing or describe where I am without being there.

over 7 years ago
tay1011 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tay1011)

35 posts

shh Lisa is just jenny making fun of everyone, dont respond to such a stupid juvenile comment. This person knows it has nothing to do with a tv remote, she actin brand new to try and mock everyone.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Lisa, that wasn’t remotely funny at all

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

You know I have deep empathy for her. I truly feel sorry for her as she does need some kind of help. I know most of us here have tried to help at some point.

I agree with you all these games/name changes etc are now getting outta hand it’s silly or a desperate cry for help. My other half told me today she’s posting in groups on FB saying things about us here. I’ve not seen these comments nore do I want too. But he said she’s fishing for sympathy there now calling all us childish. All I wish for her now is she gets the help she needs & she finds peace. I’m kinda tired of all her sillyness. Think we need to stop paying her attention

over 7 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

i dont believe she is going to stop, Chree who and where is she posting on fb, i hope none of us are mentioned by name, she needs to be held accountable for her crap.

over 7 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou Roseann.

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Tanya- thanks for letting ne know Aida- If Jenny responded to that post, it might have been deleted when Bitwine was cleaning house. Right, everyone fells sorry for Jenny; she’s had soft and tough love from here. This might be a distraction for her; it’s better than what has been revealed about her past since many here aren’t gullible to her anymore. Then again, people get offended by such games. One can only imagine what the people she’s been in relationships with have gone through.

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Aida like you I whole heartedly agree on the topic of Jenny & agree with every point you’ve brang up about her. Ages ago I thought she genuinely wanted help & I did try reaching out & helping. That’s why I suggested the FB pages Now I know she’s gone there slamming people here & calling us childish. Again I’ve not read it as I’m not wanting to be draged into her silliness anymore. Buy what he’s told me I’d say she’s aiming her silly sound off at me mainly. But it’s all water off a ducks back to me she can’t bring me down. & thing is most on those pages will see threw her & ignore her too. By what he’s said only a few offered support. But them groups aren’t there to air the sillyness she’ll trot out. Most have seen threw her anyway. There experts there & they can tell when people are a little delusional..

Like you said Aida she does need help & not the kind she’ll find here. Funny thing about the migraines I was going to offer her help with thaf as I suffer badily from them. Sounds silly but best way I’ve stoped them is with a special percing you get in a spot on your ear. It’s natural & really works cause it’s a pressure point.

I seen the post about the Ex & thought wow that’s a whole new level of story. But so disrespectful to the lady who posted a real situation.

like you I’m done with her can’t keep trying to help someone who won’t accept help. You really gotta want help to Change

Meerkat by what he’s told me she’s not put any names or anything. & to be totally honest she better not either that would be being more childish then what she’s claiming we all are.

Ssshh I was thinkng same thing imagine how the Ex’s & Friends have felt.

I do still say I have a lot of commpassion for her the poor girl needs help. & Seams alone. But she’s gone the wrong way about things.