It is true...?

over 7 years ago

It is true when you think of someone they actually think of you and this makes a connection? If this is true me and him have a connection? And if yes why i can not see him?

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina11 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Advisor Gina ... (loveadvisorgina11)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/13/17-3/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My names Erica I would Love to give you a reading. all of my readings are 99 % accurate No false information detailed answers True heart two heart connects I speak truly from the third eye and connect with your spirit guides.. feel free to review my profile and ratings and give me a call.. if I replied to your post it means I felt connection!

blessings to you

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental ,let me guide you down lifes path with honest straight forward answers , come chat now $1.00 per min (limited time offer)

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight and details on your questions and much more . I read the spirit of a situation and the person and see what is ahead for the future , and give you what spirit show . try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . Blessings

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

only some people can make that happen.. depends on your spiritual level.. Also there is a way to transmit thoughts to other’s min in way that they feel its them thinking that way :). its called Vichar Samprekshan in Tantra

Blessings

over 7 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

I am expert at giving deep insight on a wide range of issues including :

♉ LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS

♉ LIFE COACHING

♉ WILL HE COME BACK ?

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SPECIAL OFFER