Georgiapeach

over 7 years ago

Have anyone got a reading with her on PO?

over 7 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I have. I love her!

over 7 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

I have she’s the sweetest unfortunately she no longer is on bitwine! Don’t know what happen to her?

over 7 years ago

She was sweet but my prediction from Dec 21, 2015 did not come to pass. For both love and work.

There is better! MUCH BETTER! On purple ocean Goddess Erika and Sarah Rose are my favourites!!

over 7 years ago

Goddesserika is my fav as well. Unfortunately she’s not 100% correct, but her accuracy is still high.

@Jennifer what did she predict for you? If u don’t mind

over 7 years ago

Who, Georgiapeach or GoddessErika?

Georgia peach said in two weeks I was going to reconnect with my ex who had broken up with me November of 2015. This wasn’t December 21, 2015. And it never happened.

Then she predicted work would take off and I’d be signing a contract by June or July, but…. can you guess? It never happened. She said 2016 was my year of blessings, again, wrong. It was excruciating and painful and one bad thing after another.

Goddess Erika helped me. She also gave me helpful hints to heal myself. And told men not to pay for healings and cleansings and that we can do that from within and told me how. She is wonderful. I truly recommend a reading with her!

over 7 years ago
tay1011 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tay1011)

35 posts

Goddess Erika predicted something 9 months ago that would happen that I didnt think would and within 9 months it did. She gave me a 9 timeframe and we thought it meant september strongly, here it was 9 months. Sometimes timelines run differently. She has been on point w timelines w job stuff and contact with one guy as well. The other is too complicated.