My cat

over 7 years ago

My oldest cat is feeling poorly. She is very old, and I think she has started to become senile. She has some health issues at the moment. Will she recover, or is her time up?

over 7 years ago

Get her to the vet asap. They will examine her and tell you the best course of action. My cat was 20 when she passed and lived 4 more years than I thought with right medication. Good luck!

over 7 years ago

Hi think Michele hit the nail on the head with this one. Get a vet to look at your cat. Not a Psychic .. good luck x

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

go to the vet as soon as possible. probably same cost as a reading.

over 7 years ago

I’m so sorry your cat is not feeling well . I read the spirit of the animal and give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Dino, Can people really read and work on pets? Not health but behaviour?

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I do pet readings. I would be happy to take a look for you hun. I am available now and am running several specials.

xx

over 7 years ago

Please get her to the vet Marie and come back and tell us how she is.

over 7 years ago

She did not make it through the day. It all happened very Quick. Her heart could not take it any more. I can only hope she is at Peace now. I will miss her forever.

over 7 years ago

So sorry to hear that. She is at peace at the rainbow bridge, take care of yourself.

over 7 years ago
tmac didn't upload a photo

T (tmac)

28 posts

Sorry about your cat :(