ADVISOR GINA / ADVISOR TONYA

over 7 years ago
tay1011 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tay1011)

35 posts

IS THIS THE SAME PERSON?? THEIR USING THE SAME SCRIPT IN THE FORUMS!! WHAT IS GOING ON ROUND HERE?? CMON YA’LL I AINT STUPID

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina … (loveadvisorgina) Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

tonya williams (advisortonya) 1 post I am online call me now for 20.00 for 20mins or 10.00 for 10mins. why worry wait or wonder I will tell you exacly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem”

over 7 years ago

Also, if you go to Tonya’s page I her title it’s Tonya but start reading her name is Tanya. Maybe she’s confused too?

over 7 years ago

35 posts

Omg I didn’t notice let me check that out! Hah!

over 7 years ago

35 posts

LOL I see the Tanya part. What a fraud.. and then there’s this part.

“When I was 8 I was somersaulting around the house as I always did. This night it was a FULL MOON. I landed on something cold and squishy. The next morning I discovered I landed on the head of a coiled Rattlesnake. Something saved me. Something spiritual.”

over 7 years ago

Oh wow. I didn’t get that far the two different names was enough for me lol

over 7 years ago

I’m just waiting for her add to pop up on this thread

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

if you look at the pictures you can see same woman, she should be reported, however I don’t know how to do that. People on other threads were getting sick of her constant advertising so she changed he name and pic, but too lazy to change her tag line SCAM!!