la1243

211 posts

Wondering will the meet go well.

Aquarius 01/28 J. R.

over 7 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Me and this guy have a good vibe / connection I believe.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (loveadvisorgina1)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/13/17-3/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me see with this guy how it will go for you when you meet him . I read the spirit of the person and give you accurate insight and how the meeting will be , what spirit show and what is ahead . Try my specials today . On line now . Come in for a session and chat .

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.