psychic kavina reunite lovers

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Do not get a reading with her she is a lier. She tells people they need spell work done. None of her prediction came to pass. She copies and paste a script. She is the most worse I have to talk to on her.

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Shonda every reader that claims to reunite lovers in seconds or cleansings or whatever spell is simply a fraud. I’ve been scammed in the past as well but fortunately I can now smell their BS from a mile. Report her and I will report her too. But again this doesn’t solve the problem, there are people who are vulnerable and still fall for this kind of scam. Btw I’m opening a thread about it so hopefully everybody can read who engages in the practice—and the good news is that there are a few ethical psychics that don’t do so.

over 7 years ago

Hi Spells are not allowed on Bitwine if someone is trying to sell you this kind of service then you should report them to bitwine Support. Its against the terms and conditions of this site. And each advisor has to adhere to these.

Sorry if you got taken in by this … it really makes me mad when people try to sell this kind of garbage.

Wish you well Shonda.

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Thanks ninacy and Mr Dino. I did reported her. My card service will do a charge back

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

No Magic – No Spells – Just direct deep and informative Psychic Readings, connecting with your very own guides delivered with accurate Timelines. Speak to me soon. Count Marco