Another fraud psychic.

over 7 years ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

Bought a reading and gave someone else a chance on this site. Turns out in paypal transaction, its listed as a woman named Victoria and on their website as well and the person I thought I was speaking with (Jerry) who was a male, wasn’t even who I spoke with. wow i am SO done with this site!!! Such BS!!!! SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!!!

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

I’m with you. Wish there was a report psychic button next to each profile and “this reader is a fraud” option. I’m sure 90% of so called psychics would found a new job if so.

Also people, do a reverse e-mail address from their Paypal, it actually reveals many times where do they live and what is their true name…

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Well he/she gave two very specific details that I have not shared with any other psychic so I am not sure he/she is a fake.

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

well not all readers who change their identity are frauds, in fact I have 1-2 people in mind that have multiple screen names and picked up some things that couldn’t be found online.

But, it definitely means with other signs that something is not quite right. Especially if they give you a script.

over 7 years ago

30 posts

When they have a whole other website and identify as a woman and on here have a picture of a man, that’s creepy. They stole a picture of somebody for this site. That’s not someone I find trustworthy.

over 7 years ago

30 posts

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

All I have to say to this is – RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH. I know sometimes it feels right to get a certain psychic, many times we don’t know who we are getting. Reading reviews, testimonials could help before making a final decision.

I mean these people are everywhere, a few psychics have come to me trying to get me to buy from them. They fake like they want a reading just to tell you whom they visited and how they were sooo great, all to find out when i go and match names after they call me, it shows it was actually those scamming psychics all along. Psychic Gina is a major SCAM – She just doesn’t care how she’s looked at, while she continues to spam the forums.

It’s very unfortunate that happened to you but all I can say is be more careful with whom you choose to read with. Notice how when you mention scamming psychics in this post, they are nowhere to be found with their canned responses to try their readings. It’s a part of weeding out fakes.

Thank you and if you still have UN-answered questions, I would be more than honored to help you. God Bless