Marcello !!!

over 7 years ago

Anyone had a reading with him? If yes how is he with predictions??

over 7 years ago
mattdemon didn't upload a photo

loveandlight78 (mattdemon)

24 posts

he read for me 2 times for Job and Love and he was very accurate and i was impressed from his time frame.

over 7 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Ive had a reading with him. He seemed very connected though predictions were made for this month so got to wait and see what happens.

Loveandlight78-the predictions that he had for you was there a shift in the timeframe at all? And was he accurate for both job and love?

over 7 years ago

24 posts

first time and he go straight to the point and pick up the exactly time frame for both!

over 7 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Wow thats great! Im hoping what he predicted for me come to pass but i will wait and see :) thank you for sharing

over 7 years ago

He told me everything I wanted to hear… never came true and blocked me after I went back and said it didn’t happen.

over 7 years ago

24 posts

months ago I read that he block clients only if they are abusive and ask for free reading, are you sure to respect his rule Kristie, he is always very sweet with everyone . any way i think perfection dont exist

over 7 years ago
marisaross didn't upload a photo

marisa (marisaross)

3 posts

I try Marcello 1 time and his answer reflect my current situation, his time line was pretty good for me, I raccomanded him, also I try psychic Dino years ago in another website and he was Good!

over 7 years ago

I asked him why he kept saying the same thing over and over when it obviously wasn’t true. He said I’d have to pay to know why he changed his prediction last minute & I said no bc that doesn’t mke sense so he got pissed. Idc he wasnt correct at all with anything

over 7 years ago

marisa (marisaross)

3 posts

yes house and thanks god all people are not like you too abusive and nasty, I read a lot of your reviews ,look like you are sad with the world, if I was in you I consult a doctor not a psychic lol

over 7 years ago

24 posts

lol omg guys why these bad vibes!!! Kristie lol u need a man I have something for u in my legs that u can use for calm down!

over 7 years ago

marisa (marisaross)

3 posts

ahahahah oh that fun! oh Matt Love you, I think that House need the same ahahahah crying!

over 7 years ago

His prediction timelines did not come to pass for me..he said end of feb something would happen..not yet happened