astral projection

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Any tips on how to achieve it? I lucid dream every night and feel maybe I have ap but can’t be sure. Night time is always a trip! I get lots of messages and signs. Yesterday all in one day I saw 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55. I also am great at readings. I read for a highly rated psychic and she was very impressed with my ability. I love this spiritual awakening! I do get scared some may think it’s mental illness. I have depression and anxiety but I think that’s because I’m also an empath. Now if only I could get off these meds I have to take..

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

astral projections are when you have an out of body experience in your dreams state, like flying through space etc, and they say you must be careful not to disconnect your mortal coil, or you wont wake up. have lots of dreams like that, however, they are just that dreams. if you feel you are an empath, you should further your abilities

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I am on another site working as a psychic.. haven’t gotten clients yet. maybe some day.

over 7 years ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

Jenny what site are you on? or what is the name you are under?

over 7 years ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

Cool when I get working again and can try some new people, I may have to take a stop by and try that. Thanks!

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I’m 99 cents a minute I think.

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Why don’t you read people on this site too ?

over 7 years ago

I want you to check out this book.

I’ve found it to be really helpful in learning about how to regain lost energy and to find your inner power.

Don_Juan_and_the_Art_of_Sexual_Energy

it includes exercises to help create a bridge in lucid dreaming from one world to the next

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

oranum does not have a solid reputation. sorry to say