Connection with us

over 7 years ago

Is there still a connection between my ex and i? Will we ever start talking again and sort this out? It feels completely wrong to be apart from each other! Am i right or wrong?

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27/17-3/06/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full insight from spirit and see when he will connect with you again . I look into his spirit and see what he needs to do and when he will contact you , I have some issues around hi m right now , I will go further when hire . Come I in for a session and chat . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

May I suggest you take a reading with one of our psychics to discover if this has now totally ended and your happiness actually lies somewhere else. Blessings Count Marco

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. I specialize in soulmate connections and path guidance. Contact me today for answers and clarification

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (loveadvisorgina1)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

I feel connected to you as well through my spiritual from worry, please let me give you the absolute Truth on this matter you have. I can help you. I say what I mean & I mean what I say.

I am one among many not all but many who are actually on the team of (The Real Readers Helping People Through Actual Trying Times In Their lives) no matter where we are online, we believe in professionalism & honesty as well.

Like my name states I am TrueReadings I give the truth good or bad, If you ask I will tell and can pick up very fast not only on your situation but I go all into detail about future events what is surrounding you, how to fix things or to be shown if things actually work out or not in the future between the both of you.

I welcome you to partake in my reading sessions as you seek the truth about your life & what shall come forth upon it.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓♓~♥✯☽ ❤️Highly Accurate❤️ Love&Romance❤️General Life Readings❤️ ❤️No Disappointments❤️

I HELP PEOPLE & NOT HINDER THEM I would love to help you & pick up with your S-Guides for the most benevolent answers for you, See you there! Much Love & God Bless to you. Keep your head up! you’ll be just fine.

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Just book a reading with one of our Top Psychics to discover your answer. All the best!

Count Marco

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.