What's wrong

over 7 years ago

What’s wrong with me? Every guy I talk to or meets ends up ignoring me or finds someone else. Will I ever find someone it’s becoming so dishearting :( tracey 5/12/84

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27/17-3/06/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight on your questions around love and relationships , and why you are having a hard time , I will explain and give you full insight through spirit and help you .Come in for a session and chat Try my specials today . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Please join me for chat,I’m online.G.

over 7 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

There are very specific rules to hooking up with the right man – a keeper. The Oracle will tell me where to tell you where to start and from there we can take specific steps to get you from where you are to where you need to be. I have to look in your life for you and see what you need to change. You simply have to make some changes, then there is a compatibility reading I do in astrology, your job, your location and your actions. Yep! It’s going to be worth it. When you’re ready, we’ll get started. Invest in yourself. You have to ‘re-charge your batteries’ as it were so a partner can be attracted to you. I’m on weekends and evenings. I’m here for you now. When you’re ready to make changes, let’s get started. Keep doing the same thing and you’ll keep getting the same results – however, a reading will tell you which changes to make! Sunshine and Rainbows