Feel lied to!!

over 7 years ago

I feel like i have been lied to by psychics on purple ocean and they just told me what i wanted to hear except for one psyhic and there is no hope for my ex and i and this connection i feel towards him doesnt exist and we wont ever reconnect and i need to move on because it is over between us!

over 7 years ago
netta2147 didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

What psychic told you that you two won’t connect again ?

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Lol it happened to me soo many times. That app is full of con artists! Now I just stick with only fews who are really legit.

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

How sad. How do you know that one psychic that told you there is no connection isn’t the one that’s lying? I mean if most said you’ll connect then I would go with what most said?

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you the truth what is around your questions and this man , I will not give you false hopes , I read the spirit of the person and see what the is thinking and if he want you in his life , or not , and when he is ready to come fourth to you , I will give you the truth , I don’t give my personal thoughts only through spirit whether its good or bad what this spirit is thinking . Try y specials and get the truth . Online now . Come in for a reading and session . Blessings

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Pauline, majority of psychics saying one thing doesn’t always mean that they are accurate.

I’ve had predictions come to pass only by a mere 10% of readers whereas the rest failed miserably.

Most are scams who just tell you what you want to hear so you can come back for more.

over 7 years ago
raelove didn't upload a photo

Renee love (raelove)

6 posts

Who did you read with ?

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

It is never nice to face the loss of a relationship … and no psychic takes pleasure in giving out such news.

But above all of that ask yourself in your own heart what you feel about this situation ? What is the message here ?

There is a way through even the darkest of situations – always – it can be just finding that way which is difficult (but not impossible! )

Wish you well

Dino

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

with all due respect sir, we the people who come here are not able to hear our “messages” and are confused and hurt and are hoping that the readers here are real and can give us some clarity. to be lied to, and yes some here outright LIE is only benefiting their pockets, not helping us at all

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online to read for you.Happy Friday guys!G.

over 7 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

I offer you the biggest adventure of Ancient Wisdom, that you can have. With the gift of clairvoyance, tarot, numerology, astrology and qabbalah.The life you were born to live.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/06/17-3/13/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

May I ask the question what if your happiness and the happiness of your Ex lies not together, but with new other partners and using what you learnt to make those new relationships happy? But we can go delve deeper and study my Cards of Cartomancy for Truth and Revelations. Be Blessed. Count Marco

over 7 years ago

Yes I was lied to by a reader on purple ocean an she got really nasty when I gave her a bad review an what I was saying in the review was most readers always say oh you just did that because you got the truth truth is ever reader can’t read you or answer your questions meaning I was stressed about a worker going in the reading I asked is she would leave the reader gave me a reading about me leaving an findings happiness at another job found out she gave me a reading on the girl the girl left an is now at the job she swore I would be taking it was never me she couldn’t read me but read the girl also got a reading stating a lover did not love me an would never comeback I was crazy an needed to move on he called the next day that reader is on this thread I’m just saying there are good readers an bad some will lie and some can’t read you but purple ocean that reader won’t get my business period

over 7 years ago

An you also have to be careful with the information they give you I was told I ruined my ex relationship he was going to ask a girl to marry him an his family new about it an was keeping it from me I losted it cursed his family out I was hurt found out it was me he was going to ask he was cheating an trying to break it off with this girl he had been seeing that wouldn’t let go a reader name Michelle on psychic chat picked up on it an the conversation she could tell you that was spoke on both sides it was scary she’s really good

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (loveadvisorgina1)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

All I have to say to this is – RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH. I know sometimes it feels right to get a certain psychic, many times we don’t know who we are getting. Reading reviews, testimonials could help before making a final decision.

I mean these people are everywhere, a few psychics have come to me trying to get me to buy from them. They fake like they want a reading just to tell you whom they visited and how they were sooo great, all to find out when i go and match names after they call me, it shows it was actually those scamming psychics all along. Psychic Gina is a major SCAM – She just doesn’t care how she’s looked at, while she continues to spam the forums.

It’s very unfortunate that happened to you but all I can say is be more careful with whom you choose to read with. Notice how when you mention scamming psychics in this post, they are nowhere to be found with their canned responses to try their readings. It’s a part of weeding out fakes.

Thank you and if you still have UN-answered questions, I would be more than honored to help you. God Bless