On line Dating Sites

over 7 years ago

Can one find true love on online dating sites

over 7 years ago

Yes everything is possible.I found my twiflame there.G.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27/17-3/06/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Hi I know loads of people who have found love & relationships through online dating. So it can work but its not for everyone. All comes down to what a persons expectations are I think :-)

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details , a lot of people have found true love and marriage . I read the spirit of a persons and ways and see what their pass is , in relationship and if they know their direction and if they are ready for a solid relationship and have drama or not . Come in for a session and cha t, Try my specials today Blessings

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

two of my buddies did. happily married both of them

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

A starting point. Use them as starting points. No need to get into 6 month marathon conversations giving all your intimate back story. Once you get a good vibe and feeling get to meet as soon as you can, bring it into the virtual world and for the first few meetings, meet in the daytime in a nice public place, non romantic. Agree on the terms first that if no magic both will just move on and accept at least you shared cup of coffee and some cake.

over 7 years ago

I have friends who got married off Tinder, and some of my friends are in serious relationship right now and they met their partners on Tinder. I personally have been using Tinder just to socialize, meet people, and I’ve gained professional connections through the app, and most of my attempts for going on actual Tinder dates that are meant to be non-platonic have been disasters (totally awkward, no connection IRL, looks totally off from their pictures, etc), but I guess I’m not really traumatized by it and I’m still open to the possibility of dating anyone from Tinder (who knows? I met my last boyfriend on my Father’s funeral). Take it easy, though. If you find them, you find them.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (loveadvisorgina1)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

12 posts

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

In my opinion, I do not believe in online dating to be a way of finding Mr. Right. What you will find though are a bunch of Mr. Right now’s, a lot of pervs roam those sites with fake profiles and pics.

One Thing I keep seeing is people talking about these scamming psychics with fake profiles and pics.

The world is filled with bad plantation, it’s our jobs to weed them out. If your going down that route of trying to find a husband be careful.

Preferably I think you should focus on your life, getting things done, getting to know you more, doing what you’ve always wanted to do.

That way when your not so focused on having a relationship, the universe will send you one, it’s the laws of nature because in this world it doesn’t matter who you are.

There is always somebody for someone, nobody really ends up alone unless they want to be or they messed up really bad with people they can no longer go back to.

Remember the men are hunters we are not. As a women we should never search for men or be aggressive and doing so. You have to grow into your femininity and let things happen naturally.

That way at-least you can see and know who your man is, you can go to his house and see how he’s living, you can meet his family and see how he treats his mom and feel him out accordingly ya’ know.

Stop those dating sites to find a husband, there is no dates really, in reality it’s just someone to chat with online. You see a date consist of going out having fun letting the man wine and dine you and spend his money,if he has any.

Which is another thing, how will you know if he is a true provider? you can’t know stuff like this just by going through his profile. You know this by actually spending time with someone, preferably local and not met online.

You say you want a husband but you are looking in the wrong spot my dear friend. It’s like when men ask the same question, they say you’ll never find your wife and some bar, club or strip joint or online as well.

same thing with us, you have to just be patient and wait, sooo while your waiting, you should fix things in your life you may feel your new love may not like. Real love will love all of you, doesn’t mean he has to like everything that you like, do or feel is fashionable, all that stuff. you know.

Do stuff you would like the man you desire look at you in a way that shows you can be not only a great women to him but a good business women as well.

Men find working women very much attractive because when they are hunting for a wife they are looking for a women that can hold down the fort if things get tight with him.

Not only that it shows him that if he was in some type of jam, he could see his wife bailing him out it, whatever it is. Bottom line is he wouldn’t see you as a gold digger and that’s what men love about a working women as well.

Don’t give up and don’t get to a desperate point like this again. Just wait on god you’ll see. Hoped that helped TTYL God Bless

over 7 years ago
glitterandsparkles didn't upload a photo

Anna (glitterandsparkles)

1 post

I met my boyfriend on Match!

over 7 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Certainly is a possibility, but I believe that nobody can really find true love by looking for it. More you look for it and less you find it. Love happens when you are not looking for it. My 2 cents.

over 7 years ago

12 posts

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.