What happened to it? (Lost item?)

over 7 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Its been gon awhile and its bothering me, a bottles of Jaeger that my dad had given me over ten yrs ago.he had gotten it as a gift when he was a liquor sales man..back when I was about 5.. (I’m 38 now) sure he gave it to me knowing I’d appreciate it and not waste it. I swear, I put it away in storage to keep it from being drunk accidentally since I was having more people around. But i can’t find it now. It’s a small apartment w small storage. .so unless I really packed it well, ....... Or was it stolen Or did someone drink it? It might be weird ,but it does mean something to me. My dad doesnt give gifts but rarely. So…....Hope someone can help. Thank you.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27/17-3/06/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

M

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

M

over 7 years ago

I’m getting it no longer exists, sorry :( It was drunk, during a party (small) mostly by two people.

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

That is so upsetting. : ( it’s not even because of the fact it’s liquor. Lol.. the fact it wa a gift from my dad. He doesnt give gifts but rarely. :(

over 7 years ago

yeah I’m sorry luv I have to confirm leeloo’s insight that it was consumed by a male with darker longer hair and a leather jacket, accompanied by a friend. xx

what you can do is get a label and a drawing of a bottle put it on an old timey colored parchment paper and try to put the label of the specific bottle there.

hang it up and keep it round to keep the energy of the memory alive blessings