Purple ocean psychic...

over 7 years ago

Has anyone used manuela or anita on purple ocean and had their predictions come to pass?

over 7 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Hi Cendra, ive had a reading with Manuela and she seemed accurate on the situation though waiting for predictions to pass end of the month.

over 7 years ago

End of february or march! Did she seem on par with everything else?

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

End of march! Yes she seemed on piint with everything else as in the situation.

what did u think of your reading with her?

over 7 years ago

She seemed on point or atleast i hope.so but thr time frames have come and gone.she predicted a new one but not sure

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Ive had readings with advisors here who seemed very accurate on the situation itself though predictions never came to pass. Its hard to keep that hope when it doesnt happen. hope things work out for you though :) ive been told by many end of march to april i will see changes.

over 7 years ago
dreams2018's photo

dreams2018

13 posts

Do anyone recommend any accurate/good psychics on Purple Ocean? Thanks

over 7 years ago

Goddess Erica Sarah Rose Or Amirah

over 7 years ago
dreams2018's photo

dreams2018

13 posts

Thank You Jennifer :-) Im new to Purple Ocean, so i have no clue whats going on there :-)

over 7 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

I used Manuela some things that I have mentioned to her she seems to be in denial . I’m like but I’m seeing it with my own eyes . Of course now I understand why she couldn’t see it but other than that she’s good. She said the same thing other readers told me so I’m believing she was accurate.

over 7 years ago

I am TheGoldenOracle on there.

I enjoy purple oceans interface.

its best to find readers who use cards on purple ocean [in my opinion] I am an intuitive but can use cards… the reason I say that is because in 3 minutes you want specific directed responses and intuition can tend to channel all kinds of information but not get to your question until later.

cards assure quicker directed subject.