Dream

over 7 years ago

I see in my dream for 3 days the sea. The first time big waves the second time again big waves and today I see a sea I don’t remember very well from far away I didn’t feel very good with this and also I see that I doing slump in clear waters but not in the sea. I was inside the water but I didn’t step out very easy maybe after a few seconds. What my dream means? I don’t think the waves is a good omen.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20/17-2/27/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FEBRUARY SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you insight on your dream. Try my specials today .Come in for a session and chat . Blessings