Why do some advisors require you to be registered users

over 7 years ago
harmoncvibes didn't upload a photo

harmoncvibes

40 posts

I’m curious why advisors don’t want to read for unregistered advisors??? You still are getting paid by an unregistered client so what’s the problem?

I would hope it doesn’t mean that they only want to read with registered users because they have access to their transcripts with other readers can align say what others do as way to dupe a client??

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Bitwine managers still have access to transcripts even if it’s unregistered …... I tested it once

over 7 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

Understandable question! Usually because you get unregistered users popping back into the chat over and over asking questions for free readings.

(for me this isn’t my full-time job, after commissions here I end up with about $14 per hour, hard to justify taking time from work to put time into this to be taken advantage of!)

over 7 years ago

For me, there are a couple of different reasons, first, I like referring my clients back to their transcripts, second, I always send my clients follow ups and with unregistered, we cant message you.

And as far as being able to read other transcripts from other advisors, think about it logically. Like I put in another post earlier in the week, this site does thousands of readings a week, there are clients that get readings on a daily basis. If we had access to all your transcripts, we would have to find them and read through them in less than 3 minutes. Then think about sessions where the advisor got the details of the situation wrong. Would they have done that if they had access to all your readings? To think that this is even possible is just nuts. Logically, its just not possible.

over 7 years ago

I was actually wondering this myself, cuz I noticed a lots of them won’t take you unless you’re registered. anyway thanks for answering.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more through spirit and give you full accurate insight and details on all of your concerns . Try my specials today . On line now . Come in for a chat and session . Blessings

over 7 years ago
harmoncvibes didn't upload a photo

harmoncvibes

40 posts

omg marva lee you are about as real as a louie V purse from China…go away stop fishing for clients…it is so annoying your leaving posts on subjects and what you leave doesn’t make any sense in regards to the topic. Your obviously fake go find a day job…cause being a psychic is obviously not what you are

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

@harmony I know right. She the main one Give false hopes and say one thing then when you have a reading totally opposite and talking about a spell and stuff. Smh. She needs a life