Exact time frames

over 7 years ago

Hi guys who is the best psychic here that gives the exact timeframes?

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99%acc $10

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I don’t thin any of them do give timeframes, all of mine have passed and passed and passed what a fool am I

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

@meerkat did you try ReadingsbyAzul?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello , my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight and timeframes , I am having great special and a special per min rate as well , so come and chat now I am online and ready to chat

over 7 years ago

Love whisper daniel g and leeloo were spot on with time frames for me! Right to the day!

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Most of the psychics I’ve tried here failed to give me an accurate timeline, the only ones who got 80% predictions right were fairy.wisdom, Maharaani and a couple of other psychics who are no longer in bitwine unfortunately.

I’m awaiting some promising predictions from psychic Dua, hopefully they don’t fail.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/13/17-2/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FEBRUARY SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I do not think it is possible for psychics to give timeline…period. had too many readings, and with the exception of two, all said the same thing, and yet many have given false timline….so that being said I would not put much stock into timeline at all.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Psychiclovesolutions

over 7 years ago
angelfeathers didn't upload a photo

angelfeathers

3 posts

hmm i think i will try for leeloos next. maybe fairy wisdom because her profile seems very sweet but she seems young. not that it matters the age if they are accurate. but i want someone who can give a good timeframe on a potential relationship. i will let you all know what i think.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina