Observance

over 7 years ago
starr85 didn't upload a photo

Resa (starr85)

5 posts

I have talked to top advisors and im getting different information from each one (two were close just some what diffeent). However it looks like timing is an issue even though I come back with different questions because of something that was missed or told wrong. So my question is does one energy changes on daily basis for false readings to occur or is it because the person energy maybe confusing…any thoughts on this, thanks .

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I think you need to cut down on the readings, I made the same mistake, picka top rated reader and stich with that that iswhat man including myself have done]

over 7 years ago

Resa (starr85)

5 posts

Ok, that makes sense, but should I believe the first two readers or the last one. The last one was completely different. It all happened in the same day so I’m somewhat confused, any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

over 7 years ago

No way to tell who’s right until the prediction(s) unfold :) Remember they are about the future, and no matter how many readings we take, future takes time.

The most important thing is to find an advisor who is accurate for you, and for this you usually need time and several readings (I recommend asking short term questions first).

As for the prediction changing based on how many readings you take, no, I don’t believe that, normally one who sees the future can tell you what will happen, and while in some (few) situations there are two or more paths (which the advisor should tell you), normally a prediction is about something that will happen nevertheless.

Of course, it is not good at all to take too many readings, for so many reasons. Try to find an accurate advisor for you, and for the same question, don’t use more than 3 advisors, then just let time pass and the prediction unfold. Best regards!

over 7 years ago

Resa (starr85)

5 posts

Thanks, it makes sense. I understand mutple readings can affect accuracy. With that being said I’m going to disregard the last reading since I may have put multiple energies out there and just see what the outcome brings from the other reading. I hope Im doing the right thing.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 7 years ago

Hi,yes too many readings bring too much of confusion into your life.Just wait and see what will happen.I wish you all the best.G.

over 7 years ago

Resa (starr85)

5 posts

Thanks, Im going to wait a couple months to see if anything will unfold before I decide to come back. Im new to psychic reading but I have had prophet readings come to pass all of them actually . The prophet is always busy and I know readings can be draining, so I decided to do psychic readings. I maybe somewhat naive in thinking a psychic would work the same.