So this is actually accurate?

over 7 years ago

Is ML really accurate? I’m curious. Because for me, it isn’t

over 7 years ago
tay1011 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tay1011)

35 posts

Nope. For me, another ex came forward not the one she said. The one who came forward she told me to close the chapter w him as it would cause hurt. I think she got the energies for contact mixed up. Maybe she was right because he is hurting me. But how and when the contact went down was him not the man she predicted. The man she predicted, isn’t even in my life. Nor looks like he plans to be. His ex still lives w him. She told me I’d marry this man and become engaged by the end of this year beginning of next to him. And I’d be w him all this year. Lol it doesn’t look like it’s happening.

over 7 years ago

Really wow! Lol She also predicted that one of the guys that i was interested in really liked me. And ill break up with my boyfriend for him. Because I and him really like each other something like that. But it turns out that he isn’t a relationship type of man.! Ive never seen that he’d commit to anyone. I know he likes me but at the same time he doesn’t wanna commit.

over 7 years ago

35 posts

Did she tell you you’d get married?

over 7 years ago

No she didn’t (for the 2nd man) but for my boyfriend she said we’d get married when I just started to get a reading with her. Which they were contradicted each other

over 7 years ago

35 posts

Omg yeah her readings contradicted w me as well. First reading we’d get married the last one (which I stopped getting readings after this) sounded more depressing she mentioned a woman in his life and she asserts contact will happen maybe I misunderstood but she seemed to implied his hope is getting slimmer. So I don’t have much faith in her no more.

over 7 years ago

Ikr. Well she used to be right and accurate before. Idk if those were coincidence?

over 7 years ago

Also I found many things suspicious about her. Such as, I googled her Instagram, many of her followers look like fake accounts, also, she used to post her address on her website but that address i googled and it’s a museum address. I pointed out on that, and One of our members told it was a gift shop address that she runs. Ok… it’s possible.But then she took that address off her website. (Why? If she’s totally being honest, why she took it off? If she thinks it was really her gift shop address) And when I searched her on Yelp. There was no review on the main page, however, there are some reviews that are in “do not recommend these reviews” section. Which means those reviews were removed by Yelp. With several reasons (such as they have been posted by the same IP address but different accounts etc)

over 7 years ago

35 posts

Her yelp reviews were positive but now their gone. Her reviews when she was big were all blowing up on her website then they stopped since October then since taken down. Not only that you got to watch about posting anything related to her name on here. I posted the other day asking for advice on everyone’s predictions to see if mine would pass eventually and how theirs panned out. I got attacked by a girl w one post. She is never on here ever and wrote on my post w a period so she must have lashed out at me and deleted it. How did she even know I wrote about her?? The way I had it worded you wouldn’t even know it’s like she’s on another name or someone told her go look at the forum. She came outta left field and appeared after not being on here for months.

over 7 years ago

Yeah exactly. I remembered when she was big, there was some log in posted to review about her claimed that they have got readings from her in person for years. But i have never seem those log-in before. And it was sooo weird that those forums have been removed (by who idk) and also many forums that talk about her were taken down as well.

over 7 years ago

Seen*

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Nothing predicted by her came to pass.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

who is ML?