Valentine's greeting

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I left someone who basically betrayed me. Will a courtesy Happy Valentine’s Day greeting backfire? I don’t want to resume relationship.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Don’t do it sir.

over 7 years ago
tay1011 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tay1011)

35 posts

As a woman, I’ll be honest here. I’d think the guy was hoping to rekindle something. I’d be excited and hoping for more. I’m a bit of an intuitive myself and I got a really bad vibe to this. I don’t want you to get hurt.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/13/17-2/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FEBRUARY SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

thank you Javi and Dreamer very much. I was needing to affirm my decision

over 7 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Rebo, Sometimes things are better left in the past hun. What is most important is for you to just move forward from this otherwise the situation will just turn out to be full of confusion.

Feel free to jump into chat with me at anytime you may end up wanting more insight on the situation. Hugs :)

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

thank you Rachel J. It seems my slight intention of trying to do a well wish for Valentine’s Day will only cause confusion for the both of us.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

She is not your Valentine if you do not plan to resume the relationship. No cards, please. Why?

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Wishing someone happy valentine’s day is not asking them to be my valentine. With the help of a few above, it decided not to do it. I must stay my course of no contact and totally forget about her no matter how close we were before. Tomorrow will be 57 days of no contact. (She gave up 3 weeks ago too)

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Lol….realistically that is what it means to give the apposite sex a vday card. You give really good advice here from a guys perspective. Sorry to hear about the breakup but somethings are better to be left unsaid- this is one of them. The relationship must have really meant a lot for you to count the days; I hope your enery gets healed and you can focus on whats in store for you since you have no intention to rekindle this relationship.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

thx shh. I count the days because I’ve read articles of the “60 days no contact rule” being very effective at speeding up healing. I gave this girl my all. Loved her like no one else. Her blatant lies never ceased and I finally opened my eyes. She’s been married numerous times now I know why. I thought she was changing for the better and she seemed to be doing that but backslid big time. I am healing fairly well. I just knew valentine’s day was going to be a challenge but I will heed everyone’s advice and stay the course. thx again everyone!!

over 7 years ago

Hi glad you didnt send the card / greeting. No point to this – why spend the energy – when it can be better spent on self. Shows true grit in over coming this :)

Going total NC does indeed fast track healing and letting go – so long as that NC is not used in the hope of wooing the “ex” back.

NC is for self = to purge ones mind body and soul of the past.

And yep it works.

I am living proof of that :-)

Well done Rebo and soon you wont even bother counting the days. It will become second nature. Enjoy your life now of freedom and liberty )))

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

thx Dino. definitely not trying to woo her back. Cannot keep placing this extremely toxic person into my personal space. She has drained me of “me” and I’m working on re-attaining “me” back and I can finally feel it. Thank God!! I’ve been imprisoned not for over 3 years!!

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

now^^

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Just an update. 4 hours into V’s day and this has been a very hard challenge…...wow!!! I will stay strong but it’s killing me today. I had been doing pretty well all the other days. This is just the big bump in the road.

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

You did it, the day is almost over :)

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

OMG!!! Yes!!!! Just 3 hours from bedtime and I’ve done it!!! A friend told me yesterday if I could do today, that it will be all downhill (easy) from now on. Thanks everyone for thier advice and support. God is great!!

over 7 years ago

Well done – Valentines day be done and over. I know allot of people find that day so difficult. But it is just one day nothing more nothing less. We should not build it up to something it is not. Other than a way for card and flower company’s to push mega sales :-)