top advisor

over 7 years ago
mattdemon didn't upload a photo

loveandlight78 (mattdemon)

24 posts

hello, most of the top advisor that have an high rank have the same reviews from the same clients.. thats not help a lot..

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

You right and some advisor pay you to take down the negative review or they get attitudes and be saying mean things…. But i hate at the end of the reading they will say a great review would be nice. I think some will tell you what you what to hear so you can leave a great review…. Be careful that got advisors posting as if they are a client..

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

True

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

But then again, I’m a repeat customer to advisors that have been accurate with their predictions and timeframes.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

fast and accurate predictions in ten mins!/ ten dollars !

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

How do you take down your own review?or edit it

over 7 years ago

Like Erica goddess from purple ocean she got real nasty when I gave her a bad rating or that one chick always posting she can read the spirit

over 7 years ago
natashaestelle didn't upload a photo

Interstellarrush (natashaestelle)

9 posts

To be fair, repeat client is a good sign you should consider when looking for an advisor. Repeat clients repeat for a reason–– because predictions come to pass and they give advice that works for them.

over 7 years ago
end.amaia didn't upload a photo

end.amaia

17 posts

or predictions are so far away, that the client keeps coming for readings. And when the timeframe passes and the client is disheartened and disspointed, all he gets is ignorance and maybe gets blocked. So much so for the great advisors here. I am talking about a girl..