Count Marco

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

just had a bitwine reading with Marco. hired him for the first time on purple ocean. he’s very accurate and amazing. gives wonderful guidance and picks up on the situation. I have trust in him. he has a unique way of readings with using his cards. :) I love his energy and he types like lightning!

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

You are very kind to say so. It was so good to feel such a strong vibration and connection and hear so clearly the voices of your Guides. I am looking forward to continuing to work for you over the coming weeks and months. Blessings! † Count Marco †

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I’m sure it helps that I’ve grown more spiritually over the past year and am more in tune with the spiritual side of things. I just have a difficult time reading myself! but I guess what fun would it be if we could read ourselves.. nothing would be a surprise!

over 7 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Thanks Count Marco for your response. It was very interesting to read how you conduct your readings.

over 7 years ago

129 posts

I agree that having psychic insight does indeed open you up to becoming more spiritually aware. Again its not away of living the perfect life, but helping you understand that life is filled with test and obstacles and foreseeing some of them helps us become the best version of authentic selves in the shortest possible period of time. It never really stops. We are ever learning and in quest of the most fulfilling and rewarding lifestyle. Blessings to All! † Count Marco †

over 7 years ago

129 posts

Another point I thought of today when I was walking across the country dales with my dogs was that clients should realise that nipping in for a 5 minute reading probably will not reveal very much to them at all. Clients need to be prepared to allow the reader to tune in, connect and actually read his/her cards/crystals etc. If you were visiting us face to face, you would hardly run in the door, sit on the chair for 4.5 minutes and rush out. Put some time and thought into choosing your reader and then work with them for the most Enlightenment & Revelations. Blessings Count Marco