Count Marco

over 7 years ago
harmoncvibes didn't upload a photo

harmoncvibes

40 posts

Anyone had a reading with Count Marco? What was your feedback thoughts opinions on him? Did things come to pass?

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I recently got a reading done with him so waiting for prediction But to me he was very sweet and also funny. He really does try to help you with solutions. but cant predict past 6 months. I do recommend to try him (:

over 7 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

I had a reading with him recently also he seemed accurate in what he picked up though predictions are yet to pass as they were predicted for the end of this month:) i got a really good vive of him but we will see.

over 7 years ago

harmoncvibes

40 posts

oh nice yes he seemed to resonates but again not sure will have to wait for predictions to come to pass. So curious if anyone out there has had anything come to pass

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Hi Harmoncvibes, I will keep you updated with the reading i had to see if predictions come to pass.. who would you recommend on here with accurate information and timelines? Thanks :)

over 7 years ago

harmoncvibes

40 posts

Kaz Kaz

So far only reader who had predictions come to pass is leeloo. I have had great reading with Alex love peace life coach, Matt allen was seemed very genuine as well.

I just read with Alex and matt. But leeloo genuinely for me gotten predictions right not everything is 100% but it pretty high she saw me in a relationship a real one in the fall she saw me reconnecting with a ex via messages she saw my ex had a baby daughter from a previous relationship,

Actually alex predicted right that my other ex was still in the country I asked she said yes he is I didn’t believe it bit it was confirmed

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

I did a reading with leeloo last night and i dont know if she connected with me she said something completely different to what all the other readers have said. Now i dont know if its because she told me something that hurt or we just didnt connect i guess i will have to wait and see. Though i do also want to trust my gut instincts and i feel as if she may have been wrong.

I also read with Matt and he gave me information though not sure about it. Ive read with readers where i havent given them any information and they have been able to tell me things they couldn’t possibly know. Every connections different and im sure they connect better with some than others.

Count Marco was really uplifting though and gives you a boost of confidence just hoping he is correct in what he told me compared the the above.

over 7 years ago

harmoncvibes

40 posts

Kaz Kaz what other readers have you read with? Anyone else you recommend

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Hi Harmoncvibes, sorry just seen your last post.

mysticwisdom: my first reading with them i gave them no information and they picked up on what i wanted to ask and also the situation. Though the predictions hasnt yet come to pass i do believe they are the real deal.

Miss Elena: accurate picked up on situation really well and quick will wait for predictions. Even gave me a date for the predictions will see what happens.

And also Count Marco accurate information yet to wait for him predictions to pass.

Let me know if uve had any readings with them and what your experience was also :)

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I gotta say I find it interesting that lee loo is getting all these positive reviews…suddenly

over 7 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

I wasn’t impressed with Leeloo Cus I’ve had other high rated advisors tell me the same thing. And when I went to her she told me the complete opposite and not only that she even went on to tell me that she could be wrong so I just wasted money on a reading I wasn’t satisfied with..but then again it’s my fault.

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Le Loo is a talented card/tool reader who has worked for many but that doesn’t mean she is accurate for everyone. She is also not a psychic as she has to rely on tools to get her info so that explains some occasional misinterpretations from her part. Still many people said that her predictions eventually came to pass.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Leeloo was wrong for me too.

over 7 years ago
natashaestelle didn't upload a photo

Interstellarrush (natashaestelle)

9 posts

I personally feel very connected to Count Marco, and I’ve been coming to him a LOT. He’s been consistent with his line of work, and predictions almost always happen–– the only time it was a tad off was just one prediction that came to pass, only the timeline slightly changed (but they change a lot anyways, and as for timelines, he’s the best for me so far).

Most importantly, though, he’s always able to deliver news that may not be in your favor into a hopeful one, as he tells you how you can help with the situation. I love readers like this! Yes, of course, some may say that they tell it as it is, but it’d also be nice if they also show you another path you can take in order to save yourself… and when I follow his advice, it always works!!! His advice always feels right to me, so it’s not like I feel obligated to follow his advice in order to get what I want; it really lines up with my intuition as well. He was very straightforward and didn’t hesitate to tell me the part where I mess up and need to wake the f* up, though.

I must say, though, Count Marco isn’t really a good fit for my friend. She came to see Count Marco after I raved about him, and she said she didn’t feel very connected. It wasn’t that he was inherently inaccurate about her situation, though, I think she just didn’t fit with his style of reading. Haha. However, she’s a big fan of LeeLoo, whereas when I tried LeeLoo, I felt that she wasn’t a good fit for me; not necessarily that she was inaccurate, but I think her style isn’t really my cup of tea. She did tell me differently than other advisors I saw, it was accurate–– but she just saw the other point of view. And the thing is, the things she saw and told me wasn’t necessarily what I needed to hear in order to make my next move. It wasn’t negative at all, and she wasn’t bad, really! She was good and a lot of things turned out to come to pass. Just not my cup of tea.

At the moment, Count Marco is my only go-to advisor. I’d even go as far as saying that readings with him has contributed significantly to my personal growth. It’s always constructive for me whenever I go for a read with him. Love Count Marco!

over 7 years ago

harmoncvibes

40 posts

I agree well starting to think everyone has different advisors that either work or don’t for them.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

What a popular psychic…

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I like him. I hired him on PO and he was great. I will probably try him again for an update. Very nice guy. I love the accent! :)

over 7 years ago

I tried him on PO. He was okay. Not like “wow!!! I’m he’s gonna be my psychic for life” but just “this man is super nice and comforting me”

Idk if his predictions will come to pass because I didn’t ask for any predictions. Just general reading and just wanna know about some persons

over 7 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

What if a prediction is wrong?? Then timeframes are irrelevant…surely you need to consider that it’s just not going to ever happen?

over 7 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

By the way I have read with this reader and I think he is fantastic…I am just talking about predictions in general and not predictions made by Count Marco

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

over 7 years ago

Hi there! I have just realized that after well over a hundred readings since late last year on the same subject, that EVERY single male advisor has said it was over or that it was in best interest to end it as it will end anyways down the road except one male reader but, I had like more than 40 male readers. EVERY female advisor said it was definitely not over and most felt twin flame, soulmate, definitely a future, etc. I believe only 1 or 2 advised to end it as I deserved better, etc. PREDICTIONS were that it was over 99% with male readers and not over with female advisors 0% with the exception of a few that felt it ought to be over in my best interest. Is this just mere coincidence? All readings were all different and varied from Tarot to guides to crystals, etc. I just wonder why the men seem to say it is over but the females say it is not…coincidence?

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

funny I have noticed the same thing, wonder why that is happening…

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Its interesting to see both positive and negative comments on this thread. I think this is a good opportunity to give more of a description of how I personally read with you and for you. When we initially connect I usually get a strong feeling of “you” If for whatever reason I do not; then I explain that I am not picking up a connection and recommend that person to find a different reader. Its not something that happens often but it does happen. None of us are so desperate on here to take on every call, it is just not worth it. So having established a connection and what issue we are to look at I start to shuffle my deck of cards, automatically I am shown which one to use by the clients guides. I then start to put my spread out on my table and also listen to what the clients guides are trying to show me. Quite often it is very clear and very loud. Often it can surprise the client what is revealed and sometimes clients disagree. But its not my policy just to tell anyone what they want to hear but in fact what I am told and guided to share with them. Its for the client to decide what to do with that information. They can decide to trust and incorporate it in their plans and decision making or they can totally ignore it. It is there call. But at some level the messages from their guides and the Spread of Cards will be indeed correct. It has too be. Now for that prediction to come to pass depends on how you act upon the information from the reading. In the end it will prevail, however according to clients actions it will dictate if it is to occur faster or slower according to timeline described. We all have total free will.

Some other points to consider; sometimes you truly believe something must be yours – a relationship must work, that person MUST be with you; but what if that journey has ended and you are in fact holding up what really needs to be happening next. What if by your denial to accept it has ended is preventing you from moving forward to the new chapter of your life. Sometimes it is easy for us to believe we know best, regardless of all that is being shown to us. What about applying some trust and blind faith. For those that continue to be betrayed over and over and will accept that person back time and time again; what are you really winning? Do you not deserve better? Has a lesson not being taught? Are you open to your new path or do you fear it? Are you caught in a cycle of repeating the same mistake? (You will do this until you accept and learn the lesson and move on).

An initial good reading is between 15 – 30 minutes. It is though with more readings we can get more insight as to what messages your guides are trying to share with both myself and you. I feel this is where the accuracy really kicks in. That is when I feel my work as psychic really rewards me. When over time more is revealed, opportunities are taken and change is embraced. Remember our goals as a psychic are to maximise the very potential going forward in your own lives; to put you in the strongest position to face your challenges moving forward. Through this method over the last 20 years plus, I know I have helped and had a positive effect on many people, I trust that I will continue to do so. For us in the main this is work we just had to do; in helping others we help heal ourselves. It has very little to do with the money, (many of my regulars will know I go over time, constantly discount or sometimes do not even bother to charge) the charge is simply a marker and represents our time; but in truth our motivation and mission comes from a different place. To guide with compassion, to help and to help change people’s lives for the positive, not the negative.

I send you Blessings † Count Marco †