negative reviews.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I noticed that when some experts get a negative review they trash talk the client for leaving a bad review. Seems very immature.

over 7 years ago

I’ve noticed that too! They Always say they didn’t wanna hear the truth or they client was rude..

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I know. I have read the expert sometimes harasses the client but then the expert claims the client harassed them.. Ownership would be nice.

over 7 years ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

That happened when I confronted stupid Jennifer Poe on this board. She went into hiding a year ago and now is back like she hasnt even been gone. When I said her predictions didnt come to pass and the exact opposite happened, and she told me what I wanted to hear obviously. She accused me of wanting a free reading over and over. I dropped like $300 on this advisor. Like thats not someone who wanted a free reading sorry. What I wanted was some clarity on why what she told me didnt come to pass AFTER i dropped the cash flow. Being honest and trying to help is one thing, but advisors here are very ignorant and I refuse to use this platform anymore. I found two people I like. Matt Allen, and Goddess Erika on purple ocean. Thats it. I’ll stick w them fine thank you.

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Jenny did your twin contact you ?

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Ural they all do that then you ask for a refund that gets mad about that

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

No not yet. Guess he’s struggling. Hasn’t worked since March.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I hope the best for you jenny, did any of the predictions come true?

over 7 years ago

Yes !! Exactly!

over 7 years ago
tmac didn't upload a photo

T (tmac)

28 posts

I’ve had advisors threaten to ruin me or hex on me or destroy who I love just not to defund.

Don’t back down!

over 7 years ago

@tmac Lol same here! . I was like “how the heck u’ll ruin me? U’re a fake”

over 7 years ago
tmac didn't upload a photo

T (tmac)

28 posts

Right? Lol But to most its scary to hear that so they just back off.

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

I also heard that line, some even threaten to give out my info on contact others I have asked about but luckily I only gave small names. Truth sometimes hurts, they need to deal with the matter that they are fake and will initially be exposed. They may lure in new victims but if none older member comes back, their business will eventually decline, and I sincerely hope so. The truth has a way of coming out always…

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

yes some of the predictions came true. it was predicted I would become closer with him and he’d take a liking to me while he was working with me.. but he was let go from his job in March.. hasn’t worked since. I do feel contact is coming as I have been told. just when he’s ready. he’s probably having a hard time not working.

over 7 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I hope the best for you jenny and he comes back to you

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Same like if their prediction doesn’t come to pass it’s because of something else (e.g. frewill, you etc). No accountability.

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Well the free will thing is somewhat excusable since they may be picking up the present very accurately but when it comes to the future, they fall short because feelings and situations can shift from good to bad in a second. I’m an amateur card reader and empath and I know this, but when they consistently fail to predict something accurately, even if it’s a few weeks or months off in timing, they should assume responsibility and accept there is no connection instead of making things up to gain a quick buck so you can come back again. It’s fake and unethical. Genuine psychics will admit that they can’t read you and not charge…

over 7 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Jenny, I honestly can’t speak for all advisers hun. But there are definitely two sides to every story. I am truly hoping your experience on here is a positive one. Speaking for myself, there is honestly a lot that an adviser goes through with various different types of people that come into chat for a reading. I have never and would never speak negatively towards anyone for an opinion they feel they need to make.

However, I have honestly had experiences where a few just did not want to accept the truth. Or they would do the complete opposite of what I guided them to do. It was even admitted to me during the reading. Some people do honestly become very emotionally upset and lash out after a reading which is why as an adviser, it’s important to explain why a certain review was left.

Of course every adviser is different. Every situation is different. Hopefully each one is handled with care and love.

I have honestly had a few experiences where the connection just didn’t feel so strong and I was honest about it too. Honesty is important and there is no need to waste time on both ends if the reading cannot be completely connected and as wonderful as it should be.

I wish you all positive experiences here and I hope you find yourselves genuine loving advisers that can help. Hugs

over 7 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

I saw this post and just wanted to share my thoughts on it. :)

over 7 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

Ed Roland was me as well, very rude, he did not call me a scammer, cos I gave an honest review, but his professional manner leaves a lot to be desired

over 7 years ago

You cant be “flagged” as a scammer. You cant be flagged as anything on this site. Sounds like it was an empty threat.

over 7 years ago

Hi there! I have just realized that after well over a hundred readings since late last year on the same subject, that EVERY single male advisor has said it was over or that it was in best interest to end it as it will end anyways down the road except one male reader but, I had like more than 40 male readers. EVERY female advisor said it was definitely not over and most felt twin flame, soulmate, definitely a future, etc. I believe only 1 or 2 advised to end it as I deserved better, etc. PREDICTIONS were that it was over 99% with male readers and not over with female advisors 0% with the exception of a few that felt it ought to be over in my best interest. Is this just mere coincidence? All readings were all different and varied from Tarot to guides to crystals, etc. I just wonder why the men seem to say it is over but the females say it is not…coincidence?

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

My take on the Reviews is that its normal when dealing with so many clients, we will sometimes disagree on points. We experience people that are under stress of trying to deal with difficult circumstances and some level of sadness and pain. Inevitably some will choose to lash out with a bad review. Perhaps the connection was not as strong as it could have been, perhaps client heard news they did not really want to. In the end its just one person’s take on their experience judged on that one reading on that particular time. Perhaps they needed to vent and shout. And maybe my words and reading will make more sense to them with the passing of more time. Whenever I see a negative comment I simply send them healing and love and hope they find the answers they are looking for; hoping that they find that special connection with one of the other many gifted BitWine readers. More positive reviews will no doubt be posted again. It is hardly in the grander scale of things the end of the world. Count Marco