Heart to heart reading

over 7 years ago
tmac didn't upload a photo

T (tmac)

28 posts

Last April I had met an advisor who had h2h on her profile page. I enquired about the meaning and learned it was called a heart to heart reading or what some call a soul to soul reading. After connecting and many months and $$$$$ spent she was investigated and banned from Bitwine (no I did not get my money back)

Now all this time has gone and I have curiosity of her readings were ever true. The way she conducted them was she would “connect”. Then I would type to the person I wished to speak to, just as I was texting them. She would respond, as them. She may not have been real, but is this a service which can be done? Or was it all a load of garbage? It helped me heal, at the time.

Does anyone on here offer that?

over 7 years ago
derricksolano's photo

⭐️ Derrick Solano ⭐️ (derricksolano)

18 posts

You may find my abilities useful in this endeavor. The psychic who read for you may or may not have been real. You never know, but I can help you find out, and can probably do the same thing she claimed to be able to do. Let’s find out. I’m here if you need me.

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

Thank you but that is not the type of reading I asked about. Did you even read this before you try to sell your page? If you had awknowledged me I would be interested. But you just spam each question with no regard for the person looking for answers. Not very professional

over 7 years ago
derricksolano's photo

⭐️ Derrick Solano ⭐️ (derricksolano)

18 posts

Of course I read your post. That is how I knew what to offer you. Sorry for your apparent misunderstanding. Have a great day. :D

over 7 years ago

Hello, I cna help you and give you full accurate insight on all of your questions and much more and healing . I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you and in the weeks and months ahead of this year through spirit . Try my specials . Come I for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

Thank you, both of you. But I am not looking for insight into my future, my past, love or work.

I asked about a specific type of reading. If you can offer that then I’ll come by. That’s all I’m asking for. It was an intense connection. And it felt real.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/29/17-2/05/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. WINTER SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

I am not looking for questions to be answered. I’m not looking for readings into my future. I am asking for a SPECIFIC reading. For all of you commenting can you do the reading I asked about?

Why not answer that and not spam the page with the same copy and paste you’ve been posting on all the questions, because I’ve seen it. It looks tacky and unprofessional.

over 7 years ago
fairy.wisdom didn't upload a photo

fairy.wisdom

32 posts

Hi, Tmac!

Yes, that reading can be done. It’s called a “channeled reading”—Basically, the reader connects to you and the person of interest, you talk to the reader as you were speaking to the individual in question, and the reader channels a response from the vibration or energy from that person.

I have done that before but only for 1 client who was going through a challenging time with her partner. His energy was so loud and demanding that I explained to her what I was feeling, and from there I asked her permission to let him speak rather than me because there were certain things that needed to be resolved. Things got heated in their dialogue, but the end result was beautiful because her and her partner actually reconciled about a week later.

I can’t speak for the reader you had a session with before, and I can’t say whether or not she was legitimate, but what happened with me when I channeled for my client is I sort of zoned out. I became consciously unaware of what I was typing (I believe this is called “automatic writing”), and once the session was complete the energy itself sort of left my body and I went back to my normal self.

I know it sounds strange, lol. But to answer your question on whether or not those types of readings exist: Yes! Absolutely! :)

over 7 years ago
fairy.wisdom didn't upload a photo

fairy.wisdom

32 posts

Also, while I have had experience in giving that type of reading, it’s not necessarily something I outright offer. Those type of things need to happen organically; I can’t command for another persons energy to speak through me unless that’s what it really wants to do.

Blessings, Fairy :)

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Fairy.wisdom good to see you back here. Try her guys she is one of the few legit ones on Bitwine…