Are pendulums real?

over 7 years ago
dreams2018's photo

dreams2018

13 posts

Have you guys tried doing a pendulum reading to yourselves? Does this really work? Or is it better to have someone else perform a pendulum on you? Im just worried my own energy would affect the result of the pendulum if i did it on myself…. Any opinions on this?

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

I had a reading with an advisor that did one. I don’t know because now things have change

over 7 years ago
dreams2018's photo

dreams2018

13 posts

I know some have performed this to themselves, example with a necklace or if they can find a pendulum ect. Some say we can 100% perform this to ourselves and dont need a psychic to do this for us. But i find this to be so difficult to perform on ourselves. Example if we want the answer to be YES so badly, than what if our energy affect this and it give us YES all the time or something. So i dont know if pendulums work if we do it ourselves or not… Anyone perform this to themselves and had accurate results?

over 7 years ago

Whenever I use pendulums or dowsing rods, they go crazy with my energy. They started moving around so much on me in the middle of a class once as we were passing it around that I felt embarrassed and passed them on quickly so everyone would stop commenting.

I use them from time to time for very simple yes/no types of questions or to get an immediate feeling about the direction something is headed in.

Being psychic, I can read for myself but it gets tricky because my own emotional state can cloud my view about the situation.

Because of that, I’d say that as long as you are meditating, achieving a really peaceful state, and especially OPEN to whatever answers you receive, you’ll do just fine reading for yourself.

Getting there, however, is difficult. Practice meditating daily and it will help. The intuition and emotions are not the same, yet one may seem like the other. So familiarize yourself with how it feels to be at peace and then you’ll know when your answer is right.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Leona always gives the best answers….thx

over 7 years ago

Hi,I would like to offer you the angel reading-messages from your guardian angels.

over 7 years ago
genevieve1818's photo

Stardust (genevieve1818)

16 posts

Hello,

I would be happy to give you some insight on this topic – feel free to contact me when I am online

xoxo

Gen

over 7 years ago
dreams2018's photo

dreams2018

13 posts

Leona, thanks for your informative post!!!