Samantha112

over 7 years ago
mello's photo

Mello (mello)

6 posts

I just wanted to say that this lady is no joke. I didn’t have an account (Now I do) so I wasn’t able to say how I felt about my reading I accidently closed the box sigh BUT wow she gave me the answers I have been looking for almost 8 months. Clarified some confusion. Picked up what others couldn’t see oe didint want to tell me I should say. She’s awesome! I had my reading an hour ago and still up looking out the window and shaking my head. How the …..Trippy.

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

thank you, your so sweet for the review! I also just got your message not sure how to do the request that was made, if you can send me directions I can surely get on it xoxo

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Have it where you on desktop then go to office then go to history and click on her name and it should let u leave a review

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
lovepsychicgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (lovepsychicgina1)

6 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

6 posts

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

6 posts

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

6 posts

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Im online call me 10.00 for 20mins