False hopes

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

How come predictions dont come to pass. Then you go back to that same one and they say something totally different. Like you dumb or something.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Some block you when you tell them the prediction never materialized.

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Right

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Or quick fix is to respond and say free will.

over 7 years ago
psychiceva's photo

Love Expert Psychic Eva (psychiceva)

362 posts

im sorry that you have had this problem in the past but i can tell you one thing and you can look it up on line nothing is set in stone so you know every thing we do can change the future some times for the good and some times for the bad so thats why i tell people that they should be getting a reading for every little thing that goes on in there life and also every day because you can change things very easy the whole real point of getting a reading done is to find out what will happen and if you dont like it then you can change it and keep the things you do like also to prepair you for whats to come good or bad for example: if i told you that when you are walking to work and you turn the right corner you will be hit by a car so now you know not to turn right so you go left and you dont get hit by a car well by doing that you now change some thing in the future. so for another example say you was looking to get back together with your ex and i told you that i do see them coming back in to your life but not for another 4 months and i see you casually dating till then so now you knoe they will be back so you dont date for those for months well now you changed things because you was suposed to casually date be for they came back not just wait for them i hope explained it better to you also a lot of people on here that get readings done dont like to hear the truth and they get mad so a lot of time other psychic will just tell them what they want to hear not what they really should hear and if your not ready to hear the truth weather good or bad then you shouldnt be getting a reading. i hope i helped clear some things up for you also psyschi shouldnt just block you for no real reason i am sorry about that god bless yous and i wish yous luck in the future

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

That’s the game for some

over 7 years ago

Hello dear, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you clarity and light on any situation your going through rite now your more then welcome to chat with me I give no false hopes like most

over 7 years ago

Hi,if you would like to hear the messages from your angels just call me.All the best.G.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on all of your questions and much more through spirit on your situation around love concerns . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . On line now – Blessings