I'm strong but this is rediculious

over 7 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I feel as if no one will love me and give me the respect I deserve- those that are ready come forward but Im usually not attracted to them – I do keep an open mind. There is someone my heart feels overwhelmed with love but he’s giving me the silent treatment. I’ve tried friend requesting him today on Facebook but nothing. Second one only seems to want things when he’s not busy- he stays away I’m sure with others- it hurts.

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now.If you would like to receive the message from Angels what to do next.Love and Light.G.

over 7 years ago

Hi Ann,

You are right, you do deserve love and you don’t have to settle for someone who doesn’t respect you. I’d be happy to give you some guidance on this issue. Join me in chat or send me a message. :)

VioletMae

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see your spirit is very disturb and your are duel minded.You feel time is slipping from your hand like sand.Feel free to join me,I will help you and guide you towards the tight path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 7 years ago

Hello, yes you deserve love form a person where can value your love and kindness for the future . I see through spirit many changes around love and future . Come in for a reading and chat . I will give you the truth what is ahead . Don’t look back Try my specials today . Blessings

over 7 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

hi i can help you with your situation i have answers you need for clarity give me a call god bless

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

It seems that this person is not ready to be in love at all.. Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
lovepsychic240 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings For free (lovepsychic240)

3 posts

FREE PSYCHIC READING OVER THE PHONE CALL TODAY (240) 917-8040

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat are by phone blessings

over 7 years ago
dvinehealer didn't upload a photo

Gail Anne (dvinehealer)

9 posts

That’s what the problem is your beliefs. Let me assist reprogramming that stinking thinking. What you tune into you 100 percent will get more of. I am here if you need me.

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 7 years ago

hello dear, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

hi ann it sounds like this person dose not no what he wants or is not able to commit i feel like he he is keeping you at arms length i would be happy to give you some insight on this matter and also some guidence please come chat with me let me advice and guide you through this