Is There Anything Special About Me ?

over 7 years ago

I’m A 18 Year old mom of 3 beautiful kids :) I Been thru a lot in life and when I say alot I mean ALOT! I had a bad childhood & still till this day go thru a lot of bad things with the father of my kids being emotionally & physically abusive with me & so many other things going on around me & I tend to hold all my emotions in never once letting myself cry cus I try being strong for my kids & don’t want them seeing me crying. with all the things going on around me & all the things that I been thru , left me broken inside :( I can’t do anything or go anywhere without my kids father getting mad & hitting me as soon as I’m home so I stay home 24/7. Due to a lot of the things I been thru , at times I feel emotionally numb for a long time . I also suffer from depression & anxiety attacks . my question is if anybody can pick up on my energy & see how I can get rid of these feelings & let go of things & let go of my pass. i also wanna see if there’s any good left in me & if I’m meant to do anything in life :( someone please help with my question!!

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are very disturb and in a very pathetic condition.You feel suffocation.Feel free to join me,I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

Hello Friend, I am Saami and I do understand your situation, Allow me to provide you detailed reading on your matter, I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 7 years ago

Alexiah,

Hi sweetie. I got chills when I read your message. It feels as if you’ve already lived several lifetimes in your short 18 years. You’re in a dark place right now. You’ve got some shadows to work through and choices to make, a lot of healing work to be done. But this self-love journey will be more rewarding than you ever dreamed possible. I can help you. Message me or come see me in chat.

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to answer any question you have and give you clarity and light on your situation with honesty and accuracy I give no false hopes like most allow me to give you some insight on what this new year has in store for you. I’m having some great specials rite now as well $10 for 15mins. feel free to chat with me anytime

blessings, Audrey

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now.If you would like to receive the message from Angels what to do next.Love and Light.G.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can tell you a lot what is ahead through spirit and healing form all of your hurt so young . I see a lot of changes this year through spirit . Come in for a chat and session . I will give you the truth what spirit show around you and your children for the future , and this mean man where is a abusive. Try my specials . I have a lot to tell you Blessings

over 7 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

yes i have a solution for you, send me a chat for more info god bless.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.