bit of guidance needed

over 12 years ago
jiggy didn't upload a photo

Tracy (jiggy)

1 post

A few changes have gone on in my life recently and I am starting to feel tired I need some new energy to come in my life and some guidance to help show the way

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hi sweetie i know its been a difficult time lately and would be glad to help and answer any questions for you come and chat with me :)

over 12 years ago

tracy some of the changes you been through have been a bit hard on you but i am seeing some positive changes on the way for you soon. i’ll be glad to give you details on these changes come chat with me.

catty.

over 12 years ago
psychic_advice_by_ashley didn't upload a photo

Secret Psychic (psychic_advice_by_ashley)

7 posts

i would be more then happy to help you in this negative time in your life if your interested in me helping you just click my name and lets chat have a blessed day

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

i want to help you! i can help show you a better path to take in life,and i could help delete the things i feel are in the way in your life! you need to make a change and i can help!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hey there,I picked up a card for you.Judgment upright.This card signify the changes you have gone through,at this moment things may seem a little indifferent to you,but in good time,the changes will be for the better and you will be thankful for these changes happening.If you like message me and ask a specific question,i will draw 3 cards for you with brief interpretation free of charge.-stacy