Well that was it

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

So i’m so glad i didn’t send a happy birthday message today since he apparently has a girlfriend now. Too bad none has picked up on that. So i’m going to go and cry now, then delete my account here.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

sorry to hear Eva. hugs

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

To be honest most predictions never come true. Just move on and hope for better things.

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Yes Eva is sad no one couldnt pick up on that and some telling you to send him the Birthday card. In my case has been the same readers and readers and it seems just taking advantage one says one things or similar of other and sudden theres another that drastically feels other thing. So the evidence im getting on all this is not a true happiness.

over 7 years ago
vanilla_sky didn't upload a photo

vanilla_sky (vanilla_sky)

20 posts

Same w me. Readers seem to tell the complete opposite of what someone feels and is truly going on.

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

This is so awfull :( i wish i never met him, i wish he just didn’t reach out after all theese months, i defenitly wish he had just stayed silent our last contact since he apperantly had a girlfriend then. I wish this pain would go away…. i hoped someone on here would have been so honest and good that they would have seen this other girl. I had almost moved on last year when he suddenly reached out, saying thing, asking to meet again… now i have to start all over again and it seems harder this time… :(