Why is it so hard to find someone who wants commitment these days?

over 7 years ago
ct1788 didn't upload a photo

cthom (ct1788)

65 posts

Why even try ? Seems majority of everyone wants sex – no commitment less more marriage.

over 7 years ago

cthom (ct1788)

65 posts

Having a hard time believing anything is out there anymore. I am tired of giving chances to people who play emotional games.

over 7 years ago

cthom (ct1788)

65 posts

Having a hard time believing anything is out there anymore. I am tired of giving chances to people who play emotional games.

over 7 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into why you are attracting these type of men into your life.

over 7 years ago

That’s actually true – we are moving into an age of sexual “transhumanism”. People are hooking up more easily and abandoning relationships more quickly. Divorce in the U.S. is at a 50% rate, which makes it kind of like a toss of the coin as to whether or not you’ll stay with someone.

It’s a very sad state. Relationships of the past could last throughout peoples’ lives, but that doesn’t always mean they were very happy together! People have more choices now and the speed of life is picking up more and more.

If you’re looking for a solid relationship, it’s best to get to know someone thoroughly up front and know if they have the same goals in mind as you when it comes to love.

over 7 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi I can help you chat with with me now I am online !

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see what is ahead for you around love and relationship . I will give you accurate details through spirit and much more on love ahead. Try my specials – Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Fast readings in ten mins / predictions as too / ten dollars flat fee for ten mins

over 7 years ago

Love is hard to find but it is there come chat if u seek more

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you clarity and light on your situation and give you some insight on what the future has in store for you. I’m having some great specials right now feel free to chat with me anytime

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

Hello Friend, I am Saami and I do understand your situation, Allow me to provide you detailed reading on your matter, I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.