Relationship

over 7 years ago
dknopflover didn't upload a photo

dknopflover

18 posts

Is K.M wanting a relationship with me and will he let me know?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

limited time offer $1.00 per min . hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now to see what the new year has in store for you . $10 12mins and 5 Qs Y/N answers $20 23mins $30 33mins

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would be glad to let you know what his intentions are, how things will go, and what could inspire the contact to happen sooner where you would be likely to find out feelings.

If you are interested, please come to my chat box. I will be available in an hour, and I take people on a first come, first serve basis.

Many Blessings,

Tammy

(Angel Wings 777)

over 7 years ago

Hi,I can give you the messages from your Angels,pls come and join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight if he wants a relationship with you and much more . I read the spirit of the spirit of the person thoughts and feelings toward you . I will give you the truth .Try my specials – Come in for a session and chat .today . You won’t wonder . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection and also guide you towards the right path of your happiness.Feel free to join me for more details.