English (Change)

Spiritual healing

11 days ago

Hi I have been through a rough patch in life but didn’t get me down, I was always ready to fight and I always had that faith and believe. Since me and my husband returned from a holiday we been fighting when we were on the holiday and when we came back , it’s been now 4/5 months with ups and downs. I never felt so empty after the last fight 30 Dec we had, I truely love him and we have been through a lot in life. I can’t understand what he wants , he meet a friend (girl) that he keeps talking txt to all the time , I question him a lot about it nagged and digged to much into it . He kept telling me their isn’t anything their they just friends but to me it’s like he gives he more of his time then me. I know we haven’t been on the right road, he even gave me her number to confirm that their isn’t nothing going on she even said the same thing . And I had many Physics tell me he isn’t cheating he is just frustrated with me and that I am too jealous of his friends. I am really not , I just want to be included in his world , and I want to be the friend and everything . Does anyone think I am overrating, why do I feel like the sunshine is gone inside of my belly. And how do I get myself back the way I was, how do you get that happy feeling again . Please does anyone know because I feel like I don’t have soul like the light has vanished and it’s an awful feeling I never ever had in my life . I just want to be the way I was , does anyone know how they can help with healing . Thank you .

11 days ago

Hello dear, I am a Spiritual Healer, please come and chat with me, I’m online now and would love to help you in this situation. :)

10 days ago

Hi dear,

I do understand your current position and how do you feel in this pathetic situation.I see you love him so much but things are not going smooth between both of you.Feel free to join me,I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

10 days ago

Alma, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please give me a call

10 days ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your situation around your marriage and yourself and in healing . I red the spirit of the person and see what is ahead and change around you and your husband and for a happy life again with each other and much more . Try my specials today . I know I can help you on your issues here . Come in for a chat and session. Gods Blessings ahead

10 days ago

Hi dear,

I understand your frustration and that it’s been diffcult between you and him, he feels that distance too. Unhappiness is shared by the both of you because there is a barrier blocking your communication, trust, and love for each other. I specialize in spiritual healing and I’d be happy to look into your situation and see if spiritual healing is right for you. God bless

10 days ago

Hi, I would be happy to take a look at this for you . Through a deep heart read we can take a look at what is ahead and what he is feeling and thinking . I do wish you all the best and many blessings as well .Dom