LOA

over 7 years ago

Hello, I was wondering if any of the advisors here practice or know much Law of attraction and manifestion? It seems just like energy work to me, so i was wondering if there was any advisors that believe in, or even coach in that aspect.

Thanks in advance, hope it is not to odd of a question for a psychic forum.

over 7 years ago

Hello, it is a law of attraction when you meet someone , if they can connect spiritually with your spirit . I will go into more and give you full accurate insight and details on you all of your love questions and much more . Try my specials , I will give you guidance and insight . On line now . Try my specials . Come in for a chat and sessions . Blessings

over 7 years ago

YouTube videos on it. Leeor Alexandra is my fave!

over 7 years ago

Hi Kaitlynn,

I have had amazing results in my personal life that lead to me to spread as much knowledge and technique to my friends, family and clients. Of course as Shesayys mentioned above, their are plenty of life coaches and really great souls who love their work and make you happy to hear them speak. One of my favorites right now is Dari Awakened. She covers a bunch of spiritual topics, she’s down to earth and has beautiful energy.

I would also be more than happy to chat with you if you want to dialogue on the subject.

Best wishes!!

over 7 years ago
fairy.wisdom didn't upload a photo

fairy.wisdom

32 posts

Hi, Kaitlynn! :)

The Law of Attraction is something that I have been studying for several years and try to apply to my life daily. When you say “energy work”, I am not sure if you mean that in an “energy healing” sense, or just that it requires using your energy wisely, but I’ll address it with the assumption that you mean the 2nd option.

The Law of Attraction is all about awareness of the self—You are an energetic being, everything on this planet is energy, so everything reacts to the type of energy that you’re putting out there. There are negative and positive energies, and all of those energies begin with a single thought.

One of my favorite “gurus”, so to speak, is Abraham Hicks. You can find her on YouTube and she’s a phenomenal teacher! Before diving into such thick material, I would start with the basics: “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. The movie is free on YouTube and Netflix, but the book is also incredibly useful. To begin applying the LOA into your life, a great tool to use is a book called “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne—It’s a daily workbook that accompanies “The Secret”. It touches base on pretty much every area of your life: Love, health, wealth, etc. I used it a lot when I was first learning and it really, really, helped! :)

Anyway, if you need an Advisor on here to talk to about the LOA, feel free to contact me. I am happy to help and give you some of the tricks I have used to develop a more LOA friendly lifestyle.

Blessings, Fairy