How do psychics do a love reading?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

I heard you had to open 3 different energies.

1. Your clients energy 2. Your clients love interest 3. The energy of how they feel about each other.

Do you ever mix desires up with true feelings? & how much percentage are love readings accurate? That’s a lot of energy to open

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

yes you have to open up the several energies, in order to do it, it takes a lot of energy to get it but if you have a good psychic/spiritualist it is 95% accurate with that being said timeframes can be a bit off because if someone makes a different decision about a time the future(timeframe) can change with the decision! I hope I can help

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you , I read around the spirit of the person and see what the person thoughts are toward you on love and relationship . The spirit will show around the person and you and their thoughts . Come in for a reading and chat . I would be happy to go further and give you full accurate insight and details . Try my specials toda y. Blessings

over 7 years ago

When asked about someone’s feelings I connect to their mind (thoughts and feelings) and speak from their perspective (your love interest, the quesited). There is another layer to that, what these feelings mean for a relationships and how they might evolve with time.

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

Is it easy for a psychic to pick up desires & mix up the whole reading?. Like say for instance I had strong feelings for Bob & I always thought about him. Could a psychic pick up on my desire for him to love me instead of his actual feelings? Or is that a rare occurrence

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

over 7 years ago
cinnamon_breeze didn't upload a photo

cinnamon (cinnamon_breeze)

17 posts

basically its what happens all the time that’s why many love predictions are inaccurate

over 7 years ago

im online hope to chat soon blessing XO!

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

I’m starting to believe that too.