Heart2heart connections

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Hi hope you all having great day! Im wonder coz i havent yet try a heart2heart connection, and Im also like a bit afraid coz i feel this is a strong. What does heart2heart is this for? Is this to draw someone back, talk to my lover, coz i want to ask him to please unblock me from a messenger and start again..:-)) But my question im afraid coz i dont know if this me and a spirit talking directly and no him..even tho it might came true what i wish.. I was burn before and i dont want to feel hurt again with what i used to do it backfire. So what happened if i see him and maybe i feel spirit around.. Or someone can tell me if with a energy reading pick up i will do fine by getting answers like just a normal reading..

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

a heart to heart connection is when the two energies come together and you can do a reading to communicate and to see what their feeling how their feeling it and also to send positive thoughts and vibes to that person, I do special in heart2hear energy readings and i’m online ready to chat if you like call for more information! xoxo

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight on this person and see what is ahead around you and him through spirit and read his thoughts toward you and much more . I will give you the truth from spirit and him of his thoughts Try my specials -Come in for a session and reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Samantha and marva Thanks for replying Samantha and how will i know if my thoughts went to that person if we havent communicate..So i can command him something to do? And the chanelling person whom i maybe asking does he will feel almost weird like if someone is doing something to his energy. Or this is a telepathy energy?

over 7 years ago
elikaren didn't upload a photo

elikaren

16 posts

I experienced a heart to heart with my twinflame and omg it’s a unbelievable feeling. It will literally blow your mind away

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Hi thanks Elikaren from whom you get the reading is it like talking with the person whom youre asking?

over 7 years ago

elikaren

16 posts

Go to psychic Lucida she is amazing!! And yes I chatted with my exs soul and it was himself exact words and sayings saying things only me and him knew. You got to try it!

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Ill try her im glad you did..is this for him to bring him more closer? I like her videos i feel a positive energy with only watching them from her.

over 7 years ago

elikaren

16 posts

I did it for the simple fact that we broke up without even talking about it and I wanted to know why and what he was going thru . We’re so much alike we don’t know how to express ourselves.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Do you want him back Elikaren? Coz the guy im interest he doesnt communicate with me.. some in here have haved told me theres another woman that doesnt leave him and is pushing him and he is avoiding her, but im not sure if this guy worth it, coz why he decided for her and not for me? So i feel hurt too.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

I want him to unblock me from messenger and start talking again. But i want to hope if i try heart2heart can help me with him come back. But i want like free will.

over 7 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi I can help you chat with with me now I am online !

over 7 years ago

elikaren

16 posts

I do want him back I feel like we still have a strong connection together and we just had a baby 3 months ago. But as well his ex doesn’t leave him alone he also has kids with her and I did the heart to heart just to know what he feels and why he’s doing this. I got clarity out of it.

over 7 years ago

elikaren

16 posts

Kitty pink if you do the heart to heart you should ask him.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

For sure Elikaren youre so right i will follow your guidance. Just im bit scare of heart2heart.. maybe i feel somehow that is a spirit ill be talking directly. But they say is at his concious to be talking. Did you felt his energy? Did you felt nervous? Im nervous.

over 7 years ago

elikaren

16 posts

Yes it’s his soul you’re talking to. But yes I felt very nervous it was my first time I had so much to say but didn’t say enough. It did leave me sorta speechless . But I’m glad I did it.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Are you looking forward to reconnect with him in 5D ( psychically) i mean did the psychic gave you guidance after if youre going to see him comming looking for you with the heart2heart, did he reply with long paragraphs or short ones Elikaren? So far haved you dream with him? Just curious about this sessions heart2heart connections about the New age psychic activities.

over 7 years ago

elikaren

16 posts

She gave me advice she gave me guidance. She explained everything about my relationship with him. And they weren’t long paragraphs but he did mention what our fight was all about which shocked me Cus I didn’t even mention it. So yea you should give it a try:)

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

EliKaren sorry to butt in. But who did you use for the heart2heat??? I want to speak with my Twinflame he’s driving me crazy. I just want to know what he wants from me.

over 7 years ago

elikaren

16 posts

Go with psychic Lucida

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to hear the Angel messages pls call me now.G.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Fast readings in ten mins / predictions as too / ten dollars flat fee for ten mins

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

@Kitty pink did you end up trying the heart2heart?

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Hi pauline, no i didnt do the heart2heart. I felt this is a bit stronger for what i was looking, is that i feel like im talking directly with a spirit and mybe not him… what i did on my other way for the moments is to stay stronger,i got some readings before, i haved few psychics told me we were going to reconnect again,o n this year, even i was doubtful to this psychics, and yes and we reconnected again.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

But ones of my favorites also coz i have seen her vídeos and i feel positive energy is psychic lucida, but im admitting i havent try her, but it seems she specialize on 3rd or 5th dimensión reunión. :-))